VHTV General Chat Part #1

On 11/2/2016 at 11:49 AM, Rob1 said:

Is this a new site or not it looks similar to VV. Anyway it is great to see a new site finally i was waiting for one. You must of paid for that site quickly stncld , straight in the bedroom lmao.

Voyeurhouse is part of cam caps and real life forums media company.  so as stncid is admin with another,  i guess hes also part of voyeurhouse.  and thats why my investment request was removed from here and camcaps.  competition.  tim  voyeursun.  

Just watched the long fuck session between Sveta and Vlad - pretty good. For a skinny girl - I LIKE. She gets into it and a good vocal moaner. Actually he ensures that she gets off (fingers the clit while fucking) - not like a lot of RLC males that leaves the women masturbating for their orgasm(s).

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just watched the long fuck session between Sveta and Vlad - pretty good. For a skinny girl - I LIKE. She gets into it and a good vocal moaner. Actually he ensures that she gets off (fingers the clit while fucking) - not like a lot of RLC males that leaves the women masturbating for their orgasm(s).

I saw it too... it was ...HOTTT... I am sad to say... that I prefer voyeur house to RLC now.. no time restrictions on the free cams.... Very, very... horny tenants

9 hours ago, Dazzan said:

I saw it too... it was ...HOTTT... I am sad to say... that I prefer voyeur house to RLC now.. no time restrictions on the free cams.... Very, very... horny tenants

Did you see when they finished and went into the bathroom to shower up? He had cum on her butt so before they showered and as she stood there he rubbed the cum all over her ass and lower back. She is quite the girl - even how she laid her ass in front of him so he can admire and get her and himself worked up with foreplay (her ass and pussy and his stiff cock) before they FUCKED vigorously. She appears to thoroughly enjoy everything about having sex. Oh yeah, while naked, they opened the balcony door and fucked half inside/half outside. No choice but to keep watching and no cam issues here. So they did it on the sofa, on the balcony and finished at the kitchen table. Great show.

• 2 weeks later...