VHTV General Chat Part #1

Hey cyberleader - what is this shit - no nudity, no sex, a little bit of skin and girls horsing around and having fun - yet I am excited as hell at these scenes and my voyeuristic needs are getting a rise out of all this with my full blown imagination going wild. WOW - wish I saw this but perhaps my heart would have gave out from watching and enjoying this "girl bonding". Girls laughing and being sexy sure puts you in a damn good mood with a fucking boner - nothing wrong with that. These girls are doing something different - "real life" girl stuff. Would be nice to see more of this.

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey cyberleader - what is this shit - no nudity, no sex, a little bit of skin and girls horsing around and having fun - yet I am excited as hell at these scenes and my voyeuristic needs are getting a rise out of all this with my full blown imagination going wild. WOW - wish I saw this but perhaps my heart would have gave out from watching and enjoying this "girl bonding". Girls laughing and being sexy sure puts you in a damn good mood with a fucking boner - nothing wrong with that. These girls are doing something different - "real life" girl stuff. Would be nice to see more of this.

I love this site. The girls going at each other is HOT.

Speaking of "real life" - I am a self-admitted real life horny perverted male sexaholic voyeur but fuck man I want to be a big boobed lesbian. This way I can feel up and play with my own big tits and pussy but also feel up and enjoy the pleasure of other girl's tits, pussies and butts. Did I tell you that I love women. Seeing one girl is a work of art. Seeing two girls together is a masterpiece. But seeing more than two girls together is an art exhibition. Shit man - I think I need some serious help - LOL.