Cleo & Axel

• 3 weeks later...

Wow ! No post's. Ok let me change that!

Clara & Stas turned up for a drink & snacks in the LR before they all moved to the BR for Strip Poker.

Create an account to see this content!

There was some shyness here mainly from Axel ?, which is understandable, and the couples separated to go off & do their thing alone.
C & A in the BR.

C & S in the LR.

They regrouped for more cards which developed into a same room session.

The ice has been broken now so we will have to wait & see if this goes any further, but they will need to get over any shyness/anxiety ?

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this couple !
Cleo & Axel have a couple of friends that visit quite often. (the ones on the left) *Carl & Agnes.

They have joined in games of strip poker,the girl has dressed in sexy lingerie & there have been massage sessions.
This foursome have not gone as far as the sessions with Clara & Stas yet,but we can hope.

Edited by Plank
*info update

These foursome sessions are getting better & better.
After another session of strip/dare cards,which got pretty steamy, Agnes (other girl)stays in the bedroom after her boyfriend Carl crashed out it the LR.
First Axel used a wand on Cleo, before Cleo got stuck into Agnes, while Axel got into Cleo.
At the end of it all Agnes was done. No shock there as she had had a great solo bate session in the bath before the evening events started.
(VH subscribers have a look in the archive moments section,wow!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cleo's friend Agnes turned up the other night with her new guy in tow.
The usual strip card games started and before too long they were all having a same room session.
And wow did Agnes get some!
The good news is that Axel had no performance issues in front of Agnes & new guy,not like he does when Clara & Stas come to play?

• 2 weeks later...

In the words of Kool & the Gang,(1979) "if you hear any noise, it ain't the boys it's ladies night,uh-huh." O0
And with Axel safely tucked up in bed the party began.
Lots of drinking & a game of strip poker. The bad news was that the sexy brunette was either winning or didn't want to get involved.

Meanwhile Cleo looked slaughtered & her mate Tessa wasn't far behind her.
Just when I thought the evening was going end,the toys came out.
Sexy brunette was offered various toy's to play with,including Cleo's favourite wand. She refused....damn it!
"Ooh no thanks, I'm trying to give them up."

On my right,dressed in black stockings,with home-field advantage, Miss Cleo.

And on my left,wearing tan stockings,Miss Tessa!

After five minutes they changed ends.Tessa remembers the cam.

Sexy brunette helping Cleo with boob squeezes.

As Cleo & Tessa got into it Sexy brunette seemed a little embarrassed at her friends.

Cleo lost one of the batteries.

Sexy brunette seemed happy enough,singing as the other two went at it,until I noticed where Cleo's hand had been.

As the night drew to a close,Cleo went to assist Tessa who was being sick in the Bathroom ,they had drank a hell of a lot.
In the cover of darkness & under a blanket the Sexy brunette started to experiment with some toys.
She really liked Cleo's wand & was just getting into it when the other girls arrived back from having a smoke.

Great fun night was had by all,more of Sexy brunette please!

• 2 weeks later...

Cleo won the weekend as far as I am concerned.The sessions with Axel prior to the session with Clara were great.
The following evening Axel & Cleo were visited by their friend Oscar, who we have seen before in their old apartment.
A drunken party with lots of teasing from Cleo, including a bit of twerking,sort of lap dances and everyone ended up just wearing their pants, plus Cleo wore black stockings.
Now we could get into the whole staged, fake,scripted, viewer lure debate about this. Was this a pre-planned threesome that went wrong due to too much booze or Axel's reluctance?
Was this testing the water for a future event? They have had opportunity to go there in the past with Clara & Stas or Agnes & her current guy, but it never has.
But then again, why should it? I feel that these couples are been put under pressure by VHtv or the folks at our big brother site, to be involved in threesomes,swapping,orgies etc.
Being an everyday couple who have sex on cam isn't enough anymore. :-\
Anyway, back to the other night.
It seemed that every time that Axel went to the kitchen to have a smoke,Oscar & Cleo pushed their luck and went a little bit further over a line that they shouldn't cross.
A line that maybe Axel hasn't given permission to cross.

Oscar was helping himself to a grope here & there & Cleo wasn't resisting.
You could tell that Cleo's dancing etc was working by the bulge in Oscar's pants.
At one point Cleo pulled Oscar's pants down,the look on Axel's face said it all,she knew she had crossed a line and quickly pulled his pants back up.

Again Axel leaves the room & Oscar goes for it again,Axel returned and Oscar pretends that he was teaching Cleo to twerk.....

The almost point of no return or the deal breaker came later with Axel again out of the room.
I was transfixed watching it and also dreading Axel walking in & catching them. I had visions of violence happening.

Cleo was man-handling Oscar, but barely looking at him,Oscar tried to get more by moving his cock towards Cleo's mouth.

She stopped him in his tracks,then kept him at arm's length,or should that be leg's length?

By now the booze was taking it's toll,and Oscar knew he wasn't getting anything more.
As they settled into bed,under the covers Cleo had another grope of Oscar & vice-versa.
After Axel joined them, Cleo got up & went to the bathroom where she collapsed & stayed for a few hours.
The booze taking it's toll,probably? The regret of the evenings events or the missed opportunity? Who knows?
All seems ok between Cleo & Axel at the moment. Just hope he doesn't read this or the other site.
Cleo made up for it the next day. I wonder if she was thinking about something else?

Naughty Cleo........!

And it didn't end there.
The next night C & A are joined again by Oscar and Cleo's friend who I have previously referred to as the cute brunette.I don't know what it is about this girl but I like her, she's fun, but don't get into a card game with her.
The drinks flow & the drinking/dare games started as per usual.
But we were treated to the cute brunette,(who is quite reserved compared to some) getting her boobs sucked by Oscar & Axel whilst Cleo kisses her.
I don't know about anyone else,but I have never seen Axel do anything with any of Cleo's other girl-friends?

Cleo's turn to get some attention, her brunette friend, found this all a bit awkward.

Brunette's turn again, and this is when it got strange for me.
As I said above this is the furthest I have seen Axel get with any girl other than Cleo.

Meanwhile Oscar is pushing his luck again.

Axel is enjoying himself,so is Brunette. Cleo say's something along the lines of,'easy tiger...'

They carry on as Brunette starts to slide her hand down Axel's body.

When this finished Cleo went to the bathroom & had a quick freshen up shower, she changed her pants to something not as flimsy.
The group reassembled, there looked to be a discussion of if the games should continue? It seems as though Cleo was dumped with making the decision.
What was clear to me was that she did not want it to carry on.
Brunette & Axel were supportive,'yes mate whatever...fine.'

Oscar looked disappointed & left the room. I think Brunette made her feelings known about Oscar.

I have two theories,1,that Oscar went too far & turned Cleo off.2, more likely that she didn't like Axel getting into it with her friend, and she was freaked by where all this could go if it carried on.
Cleo & Axel bed down,and start a quickie session in the LR.
Meanwhile in the Kitchen Brunette has curled up on the seat. Oscar is paying her a lot of unwanted attention.
At first she was polite as he repeatedly tries to kiss & grope her.Again he was pushing his luck, this time too far.
It seems that he had a real problem with the concept of No!
Eventually she got pissed off with his overtures and had to get quite hostile towards him.

She had to get up & go into the Living room to get away from him.

no VHtv logo on screen

Thankfully there seems to be no harm done, the brunette spent the day in the apartment relaxing & singing. This evening Cleo has coloured Brunette's hair,she's gone lighter.