Cleo & Axel

I've had to split this into two parts beacuse there is too much for one lump.
Part 1.
And the nominations for Afternoon Action are, Naughty Cleo and Sexy Neighbour Clara.
And the winner is.......Clara !
The girls got together for one of their afternoons, which saw Cleo try on some outfits.

Create an account to see this content!

They sat around and talked & listened to music, all very civilised.
Then the fun started with some passionate kissing before they went to using their magic wands.

Cleo got cam 4,

Clara cam 6.

Cleo with Mr White hitting the spot came first.

Part 2.
Clara advised Cleo to get some towels,which turned out to be a good call.
A short time later Cleo came again,this time harder & messier.

With Clara's experience she took her time with Mr. Black, but soon enough her moaning gave the game away.Not enough to distract Cleo from her phone.

She carried on and came again so hard she squirted, she overshot the towel and hit her phone.

Now this distracted Cleo.

Clara looked very pleased with herself & Cleo seemed to enjoy the spectacle as well.

After a quick freshen up in the shower,they carried on with a 69 session, before Stas & Axel arrived.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 4:16 AM, Plank said:

I have two theories,1,that Oscar went too far & turned Cleo off.2, more likely that she didn't like Axel getting into it with her friend, and she was freaked by where all this could go if it carried on.
Cleo & Axel bed down,and start a quickie session in the LR.
Meanwhile in the Kitchen Brunette has curled up on the seat. Oscar is paying her a lot of unwanted attention.
At first she was polite as he repeatedly tries to kiss & grope her.Again he was pushing his luck, this time too far.
It seems that he had a real problem with the concept of No!
Eventually she got pissed off with his overtures and had to get quite hostile towards him.n

Afraid Axel is a cock blocker as they aren't swingers (or Axel won't allow Cleo to be which is probably more like it) which is a shame as Axel is as boring as they come, Cleo wants a bit more spice in her life and she sure wants it from Oscar but unless Axel lets her off the leash nothing will happen but it makes good viewing even though we bloody know nothing will happen lol how bloody sad is that lol.

The most she has done was a few Oscar sessions ago she did get his cock in her hand for a few minutes while Axel was was having a smoke in the kitchen but that was all.

But i think they are now pushing this teasing crap just a bit too far with Oscar even i am getting a bit pissed off with it now and i am quite patient lol.

As much as i like you Cleo the time has come for you to either fuck him or fuck off to be quite honest you even seem to have lost all your girly fun nights. Getting a bit boring now honey sorry.

I think this weekend is going to be a make or break weekend for these two. They have to have guests over and for something positive to happen not just the recent tease sessions otherwise i can see it may be time to pack their bags.

'Three little maids'.....there's a song there somewhere?

Anyway Axel must have thought it was Christmas, and so did I when all of the sex toys came out, but no.
Blonde girl goes for a shower,and changed for bed.
It's ok we won't look. >:D

Cute Brunette goes to get changed, along with Cleo.

Blonde thinks that her & brunette should swap outfits,oh what a shame! B)

Just enough time for a bit of horse-play & a selfie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the previous installment see Ben & Whitney's page.

This will be in two parts again, because there's too much for one lump.

Part 1,

Ben & Whitney visit Cleo & Axel. Oscar is also visiting for drinks & food & video games.

The girls go for a shower & entertain each other on a blurred camera!

Ben went for a shower, with nothing to report.
Axel went for a shower and that was a different story.

He was joined by the girls.
The girls too a sexy selfie & it went from there!

Everyone returned to the LR,seeing as they were all almost naked, they might as well go the whole hog.

Part 2,

It looked to me that a decision had been taken to put poor Oscar out of his misery.Cleo got out some lotion.

The girls started giving Oscar a HJ.

Typical Oscar couldn't resist helping himself to a handful of Whitney. Ben didn't seem to mind?

I'm not sure if Oscar came or what,he made a weird noise which got Axel's attention.

He kept looking at his watch as if he had a better offer somewhere...yeah right!

The girls helped him freshen up in the shower. I think he was hoping for more but there wasn't any.

Axel took Oscar home.
Whitney started blowing Ben & Ben encouraged Cleo to start licking Whitney.

When Axel returned he got straight into the action.

It stayed like this for about an hour!
Whitney worked at Ben even giving some prostate massage.

Cleo encouraged Axel to get to grips with Whitney, moving his hand to grope something.

I wasn't sure why Axel was dry Cleo when he could have done the real thing just as easily?
Maybe concerned at where it might lead?

After an hour of working on Ben's dick I still wasn't sure if had cum or not. The sweat on Whitney's back showed how hard she had been working.

The night was over for now. The next episode started three hours later.
The next installment will follow later,ifI get the time & can be arsed to edit & write it.

So after the previous evening/morning events Axel was out, Cleo was in the shower, so Ben & Whitney got busy again.

Ooops, Cleo walks in on them.

And gets involved.

And so does Ben.

Cleo uses her magic wand on Ben whilst Whitney is busy.

Cleo uses the wand on herself.

Ben helps.

Cleo & Ben cum simultaneously.

And they weren't done yet. For the next installment, get over to Ben & Whitney's page!

And you're back! If you have skipped the previous part & are not playing the game then you are despicable and will fail the exam at the end of term!

Lights,Camera position's/angles, check!

And off we go!

Axel didn't last long thanks to Whitney's expert skills.

Next round.

W reaches a peak, but goes off to finish herself with the shower jet! ( cam is in focus again, yaaayyyy! )

Next! The cat doesn't care, just trying to chill out.

Cat having to hold on to Cleo's foot for stability.

Cat enjoying playing with Whitney's hair.

W leaves for a smoke, Axel smashes the bejasus out of Cleo,she cums loudly!

Axel starts to cum.

He came so hard he managed to hit himself in the face!

The recent addition of W & B to C & A's life is interesting. Some may say it's faked, put on for cams/viewers etc. I don't care.

What interests me is that we have never seen Axel being allowed to play with Cleo's friends to this extent. Maybe she is softening Axel up so she can go full on with Ben or Oscar?