This site

jugghead

I just want to say that RLC and RLCF mean a lot to me. I constantly question both sites but I also have seen positive results from both. I don't know who runs it, who monitors it, etc. I don't care. What I do care about is the two sites. I also care about our fellow RLCF members, and most importantly, RLC and the ladies and gentlemen in the apartments. I will not engage in controversy between members and I will protect the members I trust.  If you want to be controversial and act irresponsibly then beware. The collective here is a mighty bunch. That being said, I invite controversy if it is good-natured.  "Course, who am I to say...

Nice comments mate.
I don't know why but I too feel some sort of loyalty to RLCF, and if I didn't I would have probably jumped ship by now.
Although at the moment I am seriously concerned as to the future of RLCF . A hell of  a lot of great members have either vanished or gone across to the darkside. (CC...joking btw)
But the posts in the fan pages have gone to hell,the chatbox is dead most of the time, and I sometimes feel that if it wasn't for a few esteemed members & myself, the VHtv boards would have dried up.
To be honest I am getting sick of seeing my name on the VH boards,and wonder why I bother writing or capping anything when there is very little coming back in the way of comments,discussion,folks joining in etc.
I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm bigger than that, but I am concerned that RLCF seems to be stalling in mid-air.

Regarding RLCF I think there are two reasons for it being so quiet

- RLC's attitude to posted screen grabs even from the free cameras which almost killed RLCF last year

- with few changes and repeat tenants in the Barca apartments there is little worth commenting on.

Whenever you look at the RLCF pages updated in the last 24-48 hours usually the majority are in the World Outside catagory.

Most forums have an off-topic section but rarely is it the one with the majority of posts.

So it is finally sinking in to others after most of us members (long time and new members) have being saying this over the last few months to a year. Big contributor to the downfall has been the DMCA takedown due to RLC playing hardball in terms of posting pics/videos. Hard to follow apartments/tenants without supporting images. The second biggest contributor is the poor/negative direction of the chatbox. In the past, members would frequently and anxiously participate in the chatbox and also post images and comments in the forums. So with 2 strikes (limited posting of images and unwelcomed/frustrated chatbox) the 3rd strike is "walk away". As the late BTR would say "SIMPLE". 

In my opinion, RLCF needs to re-examine and improve this site NOW (as time goes more members go bye bye). StnCld316 has been trying to figure a way to have images posted but ongoing issues remain. Other than that, nothing else being done to improve the chatbox or this site. Unfortunately, topics outside the voyeur cam sites is more the focus. Yes, apartments and tenants on all voyeur sites are shaky at best. 

Why is CC more popular and continues to grow? What are the negatives and positives about CC? What are the negatives and positives about RLCF? Compare and make needed improvements based on these differences. SIMPLE!!!

Another note about staff/mods - StnCld316 is very active on this site and CC, Admin makes only periodic appearances and little to no actual active participation, texl01 participates but less often, hotwal is rarely seen and toolmaker123 has not been heard from since late July 2017. So, what does that tell you?

9 hours ago, Danny said:

Need two separate Chatbox so everyone can get involved instead of just a group that take over, trying to chat in the forum's is never the same personally. 

Did mention this last year with Admin about adding a second chatbox, if possible, for us normal chatters or improve the current chatbox design. Last response was Admin was looking into a new improved chatbox but no latest update with regards to this. The forum chatting would be similar to what they do at Camcaps (CC) instead of using their chatbox (they don't use it). Only a "select few" can use or follow our chatbox. RLCF needs to get their ass in gear or risk the demise of this site.

23 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Did mention this last year with Admin about adding a second chatbox, if possible, for us normal chatters or improve the current chatbox design. Last response was Admin was looking into a new improved chatbox but no latest update with regards to this. The forum chatting would be similar to what they do at Camcaps (CC) instead of using their chatbox (they don't use it). Only a "select few" can use or follow our chatbox. RLCF needs to get their ass in gear or risk the demise of this site.

Agree 100% they need to make changes. Chatbox is a better way of chatting and discussing different topics than doing it in the forums.

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of years ago with the party at B2 Saturday night, Amina and Nil moving to B3 then Nica being there, Tiana arriving and other past tenants dropping by across various B1/GP, B2 & B3 threads there would have been 30 or perhaps more posts rather than less than 10.

Similarly with the new format chatbox the comments would have last just a few minutes before rolling off the screen.

Sadly I do not see the activity level significantly increasing again soon. Even without being able to post screen grabs the the level of interest has fallen away. This is down to members not those who run RLCF, they simply provide this facility.