Observation vs Seeing

Watcher43

I have seen the comments and wondering how much is observing and seeing. Twins are a waste of time, bodies or not. Marsha has two operation cuts under her breasts, so it is implants. Sofie is obviously a sheltered person who guards herself, as once she gets attached, their gone. Sex by the couples are somewhat staged, as there is no pleasure, just doing. Eva and Marsha sets have it all together, variety equals more interest. The Girls,the cellphones is their money ticket, as it probably is by the minute calls. As far as dates, check to see that on each date they check to see if the payment is good or not. Once the check clears then they do stuff. So allot seems real but they follow a path of some form of holistic programs. Inexperience shows up allot.  I am more disappointed with Kamila and her friends as they have become more distant of late and rarely even talk. Their main watching point for us was the rubbing and cuddles. Seems like allot of them have off set places to do things so the cameras won't see. Over  all though great viewing and changing personnel helps when they get along as compatible.

I find most of the girls-only places are a waste of time. Other than an occasional bate by a select few, the bulk of the women never do anything. The couples that do things (exclude Julia/Eric, Desiree/Raul) are way more interesting. I put Nelly and Bogdan right at the top of my list. Casa Masha has gotten a little too crowded and nothing really is happening. I would love to see Pasha and her guy back at Masha's because they were really getting awesome (maybe their own place?).

Couldn't agree more. Never seen so many young, single, girls be so boring sexually especially when they know what they are getting involved in. Don't expect them to be slags but some never have sex for weeks and hardly ever masturbate either.

RLC needs to be tougher with some of them especially the ones that keep doing it under covers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 10:11 AM, Max 2017 said:

Couldn't agree more. Never seen so many young, single, girls be so boring sexually especially when they know what they are getting involved in. Don't expect them to be slags but some never have sex for weeks and hardly ever masturbate either.

RLC needs to be tougher with some of them especially the ones that keep doing it under covers.

So wait....your saying that RLC have to make the girls masturbate or have sex out in the open sans covers because you little boys are so unhappy that they do? For one...RLC cannot force the girls or anyone on this site to do anything because it is illegal to make someone to do something against their will. If they don't want to they don't have to.  

6 hours ago, Alittle said:

So wait....your saying that RLC have to make the girls masturbate or have sex out in the open sans covers because you little boys are so unhappy that they do? For one...RLC cannot force the girls or anyone on this site to do anything because it is illegal to make someone to do something against their will. If they don't want to they don't have to.  

Such a strong opinion young lady. You are of course, correct. Basically whatever the girls or couples do, someone will like it and someone will not. The 'nots' will bitch about it ad nauseam and everyone else will get off chat. Nice of you to hop in with your opinion.

I pay my money anticipating some nudity and some sexual activity.

So I expect that RLC selects tenants willing to participate, and incentivises them to do so.   While many girls find ways to entertain us in the way I want, some stay the course but either can't or won't.

We can admire their beauty and purity. and enjoy the subtle effect on them as the weeks without masturbating pass, as they ignore their friends' signals a little girl-friendship might be fun, perhaps even baths together but no touching.   There is excitement here.   Perhaps though, girl viewers gain more pleasure from these subtleties.    We can all of us enjoy their stay and then be glad when they have stopped taking up a bed someone else may make more of.

Its not an unreasonable view that girls who hide under the covers are not participating fully.    And I am with Max in hoping that RLC management would 'have a  word'.    This is not making someone do something against their will.    And 'being tougher' is a regular tool of management, indeed all forms of authority, as part of motivating people to do what is wanted.    Using the word 'illegal' puts a quite unnecessary aggression into a view. 

We 'little boys' are simple creatures.   But if the only Subscribers were those who don't anticipate some open nudity and sex there would be too few to fund the site.

So for those girls who refuse to be open I'm going to suggest that "if they don't want to" they shouldn't have signed up.

7 hours ago, Alittle said:

There are jobs at my place of work I don't like doing, but my employer says I have to do them.  It's perfectly legal.  That gives me a choice - do the job or go to work somewhere else and someone more willing will be found.

The tenants at RLC are receiving compensation in various forms for being in apartments with cameras streaming to the Internet.  THAT is their job.  The people funding RLC (those paying for subscriptions) are expecting a certain performance level, certain jobs done.  If the employees (tenants) of RLC don't want to do their jobs, they need to be replaced by those more willing to give the customers the desired service.

• 3 months later...