Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant

Em has returned, yaaayyyyy!
There seems to be very little interaction between Em & Sid and Lexy & Pete.
Em & Sid spending most of their time in their room, while Lexy & Pete have taken over the LR.
Although to be fair to Lexy & Pete they have been busy partying all weekend with the Drew & Bree and Anastasia & Nyusha's crews.

Create an account to see this content!

A nice social evening at the apartment which is nice to see.

By the time Em had gone to bed L & P started to get drunk & lewd. This dance got Sid's attention.

I think at first L & P were trying to push Sid's buttons, but he didn't respond.

Naughty Lexy, oblivious Sid.

This pic shows that at this point of the evening/morning Pete wished that Sid would get the hint & leave them alone?

Sid still doesn't get the hint. Pete can't stand it anymore & pulls Lexy's pants off.

He still didn't get the hint? :lol:
Lexy goes to bed, shortly followed by Pete.

Home Fixture.
The weekend was won by Lexy & Pete and their visitor Anastasia.
Now the cynical might say,staged, pre-planned, scripted etc. Maybe so, but I think this friendship goes beyond that. Anastasia and Lexy & Pete have proved their worth to VH and the viewers.
Lots of Tequila & a novel way of taking the salt & Lime was demonstrated by Lexy.The ice was broken.

Anastasia wanted to try that.

From there on it was a great party which gradually escalated.
Lexy went to get some more Limes, by the time she returned from the kitchen Pete & Anastasia were kissing.

Now some women would have taken exception to this,understandably, not Lexy she stood & watched & enjoyed.

From there it went onto more kissing between all three,dancing,groping etc.

There was a couple of moments where I thought it would or should have shifted up a gear, it didn't but everyone was having a great time.

Anastasia hit an alcohol wall & had to go to bed.Lexy & Pete entertained each other in the LR before joining Anastasia to sleep.
(See Anastasia's page for the return match!)

• 2 weeks later...

Sid has gone apparently! I don't know if Em & Sid have split up but I hope so?
Em is too young to have to play the 'mother role' to that man-child.
I understand that their managers Anna & Alex have run out of patience with him,however Em has  been given an ultimatum allegedly, to prove her worth by the 10th May. 

I think is a disgusting directive to issue to this beautiful young woman who has had a hard time dealing with Sid.

So it looks like Em has obeyed the directive and brought Sia & her boyfriend and Bob in for the weekend whist Pete & Lexy were at Bree's.
Sia & Bf obliged us with a couple of undercover sessions, and after a protracted wait, Bob finally got into Em.
I really feel sorry for Em,it is not her fault that she has been trapped with a pathetic individual like Sid,who every time was under any pressure either opts out of real life and escapes into a video game. Or bursts into tears & hides in the toilet until 'mummy is not angry any more'. Or worse threatens to harm/kill himself.He should never have been brought into the project in the first place! We all knew what he was like long before they came to this apartment.

To say I am disappointed is an understatement, angry would be more apt.
Sid is back & has custody of the computer.Em transfixed by her phone.
It's like nothing happened? Bob is a distant memory & they have reverted to their previous behaviours.

They say that love is blind, but for gods sakes Em !

Part 2 of the above.
I said, " & they have reverted to their previous behaviours."
Once again another incident, yeah I know, that was quick !

Sid sulking,hitting walls,slamming his hand on the kitchen table.If this was meant to frighten Em & prove some sort of macho bullshit it failed.
Em lost it,slammed the kitchen table herself then smacked Sid upside his face, hard.
Of course he responded by locking himself in the bathroom & blocking the door.
If this was Em giving this asshole yet another chance,surely she knows that this relationship is done.
Sid is not wired-up properly, I seriously think he has mental health problems.
Em also does her best to ignore Pete & Lexy,I can appreciate that she was not happy when they were parachuted in to rescue this failing apartment.
I don't buy the VHtv excuse that 'L & P are only there until their new place is ready'
It is a big mistake to treat L & P like this, they are very popular with the viewers.
They are a smart,cool couple, they get on with everyone,they know how to party, and they could have turned into really good friends to Em, especially at this time.
So, Em has to decide if stands by Sid, or gets rid.But Sid has to go,permanently !Unfortunately if she is not prepared to do that she has to go too.
I think that Anna & Alex will make that decision for them very soon anyway.
I like Em,but this farce has to stop.

Bad news Lexy & Pete have left the building,Good news is they will be back.

As I understand it,Lisa & Grant will move in with Em & Sid.Looks like Lisa will have the whip hand. Em is on very thin ice & Sid has already fallen through it & been rescued by Em.
Lexy & Pete will return and maybe go to the current Lisa apartment, or share with Anastasia until they get their own place.
Lexy went to say goodbye to Em & Sid, but where were they as Lexy & Pete were about to go out of the door?

Edited by StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Em, Lexy & Pete

Although I will not complain about seeing Em in stockings ever.

The photo-shoot she did yesterday with Lisa was soooo fake.

Obviously done for publicity with a staged kiss between Em & Lisa. I can confirm that their lips never actually touched.

One more?.....oh go on then!

• StnCld316 changed the title to Em, Lisa & Grant
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant