Would the last one out,turn off the lights & put the cat out.

• 1 year later...

When I joined the chat almost always had people in it . Those in chat talked about a lot of things from RLC to their own lives. If someone came on and asked a question about something that happened,it was answered. Then along came people who decided that everyone had to talk about their conspiracy and agree 100% with it . No one could talk  outside of that topic nor was anyone allowed to ask about something earlier. I quit participating in chat and watched as it crumbled to the few that rule the roost today. I haven't been on in some time in fact it took a minute to remember what the name of the site is. Chat at 2:30 PM(east coast USA)  on a Sunday is flat lined . Post are spaced out several hours when it's still 9 or 10 PM in Europe. When the chat became "do only  as I\we say,it went into the toilet. Only a matter of time before we hear a big flush

1 hour ago, Hung7 said:

When I joined the chat almost always had people in it . Those in chat talked about a lot of things from RLC to their own lives. If someone came on and asked a question about something that happened,it was answered. Then along came people who decided that everyone had to talk about their conspiracy and agree 100% with it . No one could talk  outside of that topic nor was anyone allowed to ask about something earlier. I quit participating in chat and watched as it crumbled to the few that rule the roost today. I haven't been on in some time in fact it took a minute to remember what the name of the site is. Chat at 2:30 PM(east coast USA)  on a Sunday is flat lined . Post are spaced out several hours when it's still 9 or 10 PM in Europe. When the chat became "do only  as I\we say,it went into the toilet. Only a matter of time before we hear a big flush

Before you were lucky if you had an hour or so with nothing. Now there can be 15 + hours with bugger all. Loss of apartments or any lack of activity is just an excuse. With 6-8 apartments was more people chatting about all different topics.

I see people joining up with RLCF but very few, if any, actually participate on this site. Plus many long-time members fade out as the chat keeps getting worse, a waste of time or hours on end with no activity in the chat room or in the forums. Admin has done nothing to right the ship which I believe that the chat room is the main "implosion". Lots to talk about with others BUT the Chat Room is prohibitive. RLC will not change because of their current owners. RLCF will not improve because of the Admin not dealing with the Chat Room issues that many members have complained about. 

Wow,I didn't expect to see this post again,but there it is from 6th March2018. 😂
I did an updated rant on7th December 2019. Seems that noting has changed in 19 months.
Maybe it is time to amalgamate the 'shut it down' type posts and the'fekkin Chat room' posts into their own sub-folders to save time and duplication?
I've said this before. Take back the Chat room it is OUR forum & no-one has the right to dominate it.