Would the last one out,turn off the lights & put the cat out.

• 6 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, Plank said:

I don't know about you but I find all this depressing.

When I used to come onto this forum at this time of night/morning usually there would be numerous members around the place whether they were in the Chatbox ( the late night 'Usual Suspects') or reading the fan pages etc.
When I logged in just now; 7 Members, 2 Anonymous, 20 Guests. ( and that includes me,obvs)
I have tried to gee-up folks to get involved,post stuff,write up what you have seen & lets discuss it seriously or just for shits & giggles etc.
But no, the majority of our membership can't be bothered, all take & no give.It is no wonder that our members have either vanished or jumped ship to CC.

For instance out of the 33 sections of this forum, only 11 have any sort of input since the start of the weekend.
2 of those are off topic,'need a laugh' & 'world outside'. (I have not included StnCld316's admin stuff.)
I have no idea what is going on in RLC-land,but clearly nothing worth talking about has happened?
Meanwhile in my usual hang out the VHtv section, there has been a weekend full of parties,orgies,swapping,threesomes,foursomes & moresomes.
New faces,some old faces,all manner of incidents,some good,some bad.
The very cute Darcie gets her own apartment & screws all weekend dressed in lingerie etc.
Absolutely nothing has been reported.I warned last week that I was sick of doing most of the spade-work, that I was tired of getting nothing back.

I have now come to the conclusion that this forum is fucked.

This is proof that RLCF has less followers especially at night. Sure there are various reasons that we are all aware of but NO night crew as much anymore. Oh well.  

This enlarged pic was taken just a few minutes ago from Ontario, Canada time - 11:20 pm, November 20, 2018.

Create an account to see this content!

19 minutes ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Most I have seen was 32 members online, anyone know how many RLCF has? 

This site use to have a running total of registered members (dead, current or no longer logging in) which was well over 21,000 but with the recent changes to RLCF the total active registered members is not provided (maybe too embarrassed to show how low the numbers are).

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

This site use to have a running total of registered members (dead, current or no longer logging in) which was well over 21,000 but with the recent changes to RLCF the total active registered members is not provided (maybe too embarrassed to show how low the numbers are).

Could be right. Good to see how many are active on a weekly or even monthly basis. Had a look but don't see anything with members list or anything like that. 

3 hours ago, iloner said:

Maybe fewer in Chat because nowadays seems to be more often a 2 - 3 hour dead period in the middle of the night when the Barca girls have all given up and Leora hasn't yet got up.

How does that explain no chat over 15 hours sometimes??