Would the last one out,turn off the lights & put the cat out.

I don't know about you but I find all this depressing.

When I used to come onto this forum at this time of night/morning usually there would be numerous members around the place whether they were in the Chatbox ( the late night 'Usual Suspects') or reading the fan pages etc.
When I logged in just now; 7 Members, 2 Anonymous, 20 Guests. ( and that includes me,obvs)
I have tried to gee-up folks to get involved,post stuff,write up what you have seen & lets discuss it seriously or just for shits & giggles etc.
But no, the majority of our membership can't be bothered, all take & no give.It is no wonder that our members have either vanished or jumped ship to CC.

For instance out of the 33 sections of this forum, only 11 have any sort of input since the start of the weekend.
2 of those are off topic,'need a laugh' & 'world outside'. (I have not included StnCld316's admin stuff.)
I have no idea what is going on in RLC-land,but clearly nothing worth talking about has happened?
Meanwhile in my usual hang out the VHtv section, there has been a weekend full of parties,orgies,swapping,threesomes,foursomes & moresomes.
New faces,some old faces,all manner of incidents,some good,some bad.
The very cute Darcie gets her own apartment & screws all weekend dressed in lingerie etc.
Absolutely nothing has been reported.I warned last week that I was sick of doing most of the spade-work, that I was tired of getting nothing back.

I have now come to the conclusion that this forum is fucked.

Been fucked for quite a while now. I also tried to keep things going and stir the pot but to no avail. In my opinion, all the voyeur sites have strayed away from the real life theme and i find it hard to follow any tenants because of this. I will not watch "boring as fuck" tenants which might be their style of real life but not worth my time. Tired of elaborating about all the problems with the sites and tenants because it keeps getting worse. I believe having too many cam girls ruined any sense of real life. Cam site owners are brutal in how they pick tenants or allow certain things to deteriorate. Perhaps "real life voyeur cams" has lost it's lustre. Our main head honcho, Admin, doesn't seem to care about the amount of inactive members. StnCld316 is doing an admirable job re-invigorating the Gallery and providing updates/info but who else?

For me, what i miss the most seeing in girls - the tease. As a voyeur I would get a rise out of seeing small teases of a bare butt, boob slip, bent over butt, see-through outfit, sexy clothes, playful sex or foreplay, topless or totally naked chores around the apartment or anything else that would keep me fixated in watching the girls every move. The older tenants and new girls are too predictable, boring, hide from the cams and some even have shitty personalities. Each voyeur site has positives but all the negatives are too much to just ignore. 

Members being all too quiet should be a clue to our Admin to at least put out a survey or questionnaire as to the ongoing issues and suggestions as to how to improve this site (RLCF). If BTR was still alive he would have this site hopping and he would ensure everyone behaved and be respectful. He is sadly missed.

33 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Been fucked for quite a while now. I also tried to keep things going and stir the pot but to no avail. In my opinion, all the voyeur sites have strayed away from the real life theme and i find it hard to follow any tenants because of this. I will not watch "boring as fuck" tenants which might be their style of real life but not worth my time. Tired of elaborating about all the problems with the sites and tenants because it keeps getting worse. I believe having too many cam girls ruined any sense of real life. Cam site owners are brutal in how they pick tenants or allow certain things to deteriorate. Perhaps "real life voyeur cams" has lost it's lustre. Our main head honcho, Admin, doesn't seem to care about the amount of inactive members. StnCld316 is doing an admirable job re-invigorating the Gallery and providing updates/info but who else?

For me, what i miss the most seeing in girls - the tease. As a voyeur I would get a rise out of seeing small teases of a bare butt, boob slip, bent over butt, see-through outfit, sexy clothes, playful sex or foreplay, topless or totally naked chores around the apartment or anything else that would keep me fixated in watching the girls every move. The older tenants and new girls are too predictable, boring, hide from the cams and some even have shitty personalities. Each voyeur site has positives but all the negatives are too much to just ignore. 

Members being all too quiet should be a clue to our Admin to at least put out a survey or questionnaire as to the ongoing issues and suggestions as to how to improve this site (RLCF). If BTR was still alive he would have this site hopping and he would ensure everyone behaved and be respectful. He is sadly missed.

I agree with you 100% but look for it to get worse,  seems someone is sitting behind the round table making bad decisions and have their on version of voyeurism.  I read a few weeks ago where someone said "that if you don't like what your seeing feel free to move on" well that's true,  but there wish has come true for a lot of members...LOL   Being respectful for ones own opinion and thoughts......."you'd better be wearing a bullet proof vest." there is very little respect for others.  I could continue on about some of the apartments,  "but what good would it do?"8)

Thanks for the response guys,I looked in earlier and there were no responses at all, that pissed me off like you wouldn't believe! ;D
Only a short time ago I would've expected to,as Rubberman said,"better be wearing a bullet proof vest", because various members such as the much missed BTR & Toolmaker et al, would have waded in with some, shall we say, pithy' comments to say the least.
I agree with what you have said about the state of the various Voyeur sites. I can tell when VHtv have sent a memo out for the tenants to raise their game. This week the memo must have said, "do stuff in front of the free cams." because there has been a rash of that.
But my main rant and anger is towards the membership of this forum who,for whatever reasons don't seem to want to get involved.But sadly I feel that it is the same handful of members contributing anything to this forum.
I wouldn't mind if we were all a bunch of horrible,volatile tossers,but we are not, and those that are don't last long.How many times have we all helped Newbies by answering questions? I managed to shoot myself in the foot and feel betrayed that one Newbie PM'd me to ask,"what is CC?" so I told him/her and gave a link.
That member is now over there contributing regularly, and we have not seen him/her over here since.
Sure,it is not compulsory to join in, but if I were the owner of this site I would be questioning if it were viable to continue running it.
So to get back to the focus of this rant, I suppose is Use it or Lose it !

I haven't been on CC for at least a year so cannot vouch for the current position there, but it has always seemed to me more aggressive and fast-moving.

Whereas here on RLCF most of the aggression is in the Chat which CC do not have.     The aggressive negativity in Chat was quite instrumental in my taking  a long break from RLC, along with the problems in keeping up caused by the deletion of vids and pics in both CC and RLCF.    But the money RLC lost by my not rejoining was more than made up by the profitability of Replay (too expensive for me).    

Being thoughtful and slower paced makes Forum either dull or reflective, depending on your mood.    Suits some of us I guess, and others decamp to CC, but maybe will come back.    BUT we can't post into a vacuum or we may as well not post at all.    So there is a point at which RLCF's downward spiral will reach breaking point and won't bounce back.

HOWEVER, I seem to remember there was some link between the ownership of both sites and also with the owners who acquired RLC a couple of years ago.    Having commentary adds to the value of the various sites this group owns.   So perhaps they are keen to keep both sites going.    I also remember links between the owners were denied at the time - so perhaps I'm talking through my hat.

Totally agree with you, Plank, about - Use It or Lose It. Member interaction is the key to the viability of this site. The Chatroom has been somewhat problematic and the use of the forum for posting comments and images is sporadic or intermittent. The chatroom needs a major improvement NOW and more frequent postings of comments and images by members is a must. If a few start then others might join in. Need more than just the same few members getting active on a daily basis. Even negative comments are acceptable as long as they are not in a tenant fan page.

24 minutes ago, iloner said:

I haven't been on CC for at least a year so cannot vouch for the current position there, but it has always seemed to me more aggressive and fast-moving.

Whereas here on RLCF most of the aggression is in the Chat which CC do not have.     The aggressive negativity in Chat was quite instrumental in my taking  a long break from RLC, along with the problems in keeping up caused by the deletion of vids and pics in both CC and RLCF.    But the money RLC lost by my not rejoining was more than made up by the profitability of Replay (too expensive for me).    

Being thoughtful and slower paced makes Forum either dull or reflective, depending on your mood.    Suits some of us I guess, and others decamp to CC, but maybe will come back.    BUT we can't post into a vacuum or we may as well not post at all.    So there is a point at which RLCF's downward spiral will reach breaking point and won't bounce back.

HOWEVER, I seem to remember there was some link between the ownership of both sites and also with the owners who acquired RLC a couple of years ago.    Having commentary adds to the value of the various sites this group owns.   So perhaps they are keen to keep both sites going.    I also remember links between the owners were denied at the time - so perhaps I'm talking through my hat.

Good overview, iloner - you covered the main problems that contributes to RLCF's dwindling participation by members.

Thanks for the comments above chaps.
But again all of us are in that group of the 'handful of members' or 'basket of dependables'.
Iloner said,"BUT we can't post into a vacuum or we may as well not post at all."
And that is exactly how I am feeling at the moment, I feel like I may as well be talking to the wall.
I have no idea what the answers are for this situation?
I just wish some of the newer members, and the old lot, would get involved on the forum!

Think we all know the Chatroom/Chatbox is fucked and something needs to be done if they want more people to use it. 

Something needs to be done to make it easier to upload pictures so not just a few members can or know how to. 

As for comments about what has happened yes myself and others could do more. 

Special mention to EastboundandDown who kept Chat going all by himself this morning for a couple of hours - I just logged in but he had gone (I tried to send you a message but it failed)

A rather funny one-sided conversation about the lazy Nina as ever taking hard-working Kira for granted, and more than I knew about cats

It proves there's no need for an immediate audience.   Chat works well even if you're on your own, provided you are having fun.

But we know this -  some of us have been posting our thoughts into outer space on Forum for years!

Thanks for joining in chaps, I appreciate it.

Danny, when it comes to posting pics of rlc it is probably best not to following the dmca take down shit that happened. You might want to talk to StnCld316 about that before you (or anyone else) posts anything.
And thanks for the comments,but you are getting involved, it's a shame that others aren't, preferring to chat shit about the same topic over & over ad nauseam in the Chatbox.
Iloner & Chucky,"posting our thoughts into outer space",and " a conversation with yourself",is exactly how I have been feeling.
Scotsman my old skirt wearing friend, you might remember when I threatened Toolmaker that I had written a 4000 word dissertation that I was going to post, about the rlc cats, especially about Maya's moggie menagerie! Seems that some stuff never changes! :D