Fan Page Amina & Nil

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

To answer myself - guess it's just another girl-party at GP :)

I guess the cams are slow....Amina is at B1 controlling everyone and the party... if you watch closely she sneaks out of sight here and there...I guess getting orders by cell phone. Her stud Nil has gone to bed.8)

Really, I'm realizing, with time passes, that Amina has been a great loss for GP. She has understood, from my point of view, what entertainment means for the spectators.
She did it in one night, of everything, she was nice with all the companions at the party, she was an integrator of the girls in the group, she danced, let's go! that she was one of the most involved in the party, and to finish, she gave a master class on how to give a little pleasure to her classmates, Rose and Belle.

Not to mention, that she knows how to leave her boy satisfied,

On the other hand, tonight, she without doing great things, has done more entertainment than another girl that I have seen ... without the least external interference, since there were no previous talks, or calls, or anything for the stiol, Amina , has begun to caress Nica, sorry, that the latter, does not seem to appreciate those little games.
As Amina sucked Nica's chest, she has impressed me. You will not give importance, but I assure you that in the houses of Barcelona, that does not happen very often, if not, almost never.

Bravo, bravo, bravo, Amina, really, you're winning an admirer.

Yes Vortios, I agree ( I have seen some beautiful Spanish ladies and imagined them in their houses with each other - so I think it happens even in Barcelona!)

Amina does all of these things while looking ravishing and with a smile

Nica does want Amina in my view - but needs to be drunk to allow Nica the freedoms.   Last night in the bath her body was ready, her inhibitions suppressed, but Amina was too busy elsewhere.    When they are with Nil Nica is jealous.    

But in their first week together after Nil has gone I think she will make love to her Meena.    If Rose doesn't get her first.

9 hours ago, iloner said:

Sí, Vortios, estoy de acuerdo (he visto algunas hermosas damas españolas y las he imaginado en sus casas, así que creo que sucede incluso en Barcelona).

Amina hace todas estas cosas mientras se ve deslumbrante y con una sonrisa

En mi opinión, Nica quiere a Amina, pero necesita estar borracha para permitirle a Nica las libertades. Anoche en el baño su cuerpo estaba listo, sus inhibiciones reprimidas, pero Amina estaba demasiado ocupada en otro lado. Cuando están con Nil Nica está celoso.    

Pero en su primera semana juntos después de que Nil se haya ido, creo que le hará el amor a Meena. Si Rose no la recibe primero.

Well, we enter the fine line of what may be desirable for us and what is reality.
In the case of Amina, she has her partner, I do not think we'll see a deeper game of Amina with Nica. But it is just a reasoning that I do to myself.
Do you really think that Nil will leave Barcelona and Amina will stay in GP? I really could not imagine that happening. Although I would not mind if Amina recovered a room that in my opinion I should never lose, but without Nil.
Actually, Amina, has been discovered in two days, as something more than a good RLC participant.
I liked your attitude at the party. obvious to think about what happened next, because I do not think anyone would be angry (except for the provision of the cameras, in what women have little to say)
And I repeat again, if that level maintains it, I think that for me part is a fundamental element for the house.

Hi Vortios,

Amina loves Nil, but this is work, and seducing Nica is both work and friendship:

Work because the viewers desire it, and Friendship because Amina wants it and Nica desires it.

Amina's love for Nil didn't stop her licking Rose's pussy, and Belle's, Saturday night.    She is sexually experimental, with beauty and a humorous smile.    Perfect for an apartment leader so I'm sure she will be back for further visits..    

I guess the girls are here for 90 days whereas Nil perhaps only for a month holiday.   My guess is when he goes Amina will move back in to GP.

I do hope seduction between them will happen.    It will be beautiful to watch.   Nica's masturbating session revealed her as a volcano.

Ami's relationship with Nica is similar to the one between Rose and Belle, although Nica seems more petulant and possessive. Whereas Belle and Nica are needy for love and/or affection, Nica has been known to reject Ami's advances and then go into a funk. If Ami's prepared to put up with Nica's mood swings, who are we to complain?

I see that Nica is back again at Amina's apartment.....of course we should have known that was going to happen with the scripted high heels show that she "Nica" gave today on her bed at B1...just like the last one she did before she arrived at Amina's....."something to keep the viewers going...........I guess"  She well likely lay around for a few days then head back to B18)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I see that Nica is back again at Amina's apartment.....of course we should have known that was going to happen with the scripted high heels show that she "Nica" gave today on her bed at B1...just like the last one she did before she arrived at Amina's....."something to keep the viewers going...........I guess"  She well likely lay around for a few days then head back to B18)

What is wrong with the picture?...Nil has to be in every f....... picture, what a lapdog. I guess he is just around until Amina find something better.

Looks like Amina and Nica is going to give the viewers another round of fake lesbian sex while Nil monitors the viewers.  I think they would look good if they only knew what they were doing...maybe they need to call up some real lesbians.....or take a class.8)

Was what happened last night between Amina and Nica making love?

To plan, yes, aided and abetted by Nil, yes.    Two beautiful girls having fun, touching and kissing, in the bath and on the bed after, for three hours.

In my view yes.     

And as Nica lets her Meena love her she blossoms.   growing ever more beautiful and desirable.

Amina always sneaks back to Nil's bed, and sinks her fangs into his snake to slake her lust, and reassure her man.     

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Was what happened last night between Amina and Nica making love?

To plan, yes, aided and abetted by Nil, yes.    Two beautiful girls having fun, touching and kissing, in the bath and on the bed after, for three hours.

In my view yes.     

And as Nica lets her Meena love her she blossoms.   growing ever more beautiful and desirable.

Amina always sneaks back to Nil's bed, and sinks her fangs into his snake to slake her lust, and reassure her man.     

I think that the lovely Amina has a potential to act like a real lesbian. Nica is just, in my opinion, a naive young girl who does not know how to act at all. Go home back to Russia or where you come from and let a real lesbian/hasbian girl take your place in Barcalona.