Mary & George

First impressions.
I am not a fan of this whole white rasta, ragamuffin stylee.
Not sure if George is an alcoholic or drug abuser or both, but he's got that look about him.
I think VHtv & whoever is the Manager of this apartment need to keep a close eye on it, because I can see it getting out of control very quickly.

I predicted it earlier. The apartment is gone from the menu following a horror show.
George went out & on his return he was so wasted he had to be physically dragged into the the apartment by Mary.
He passed out on the LR floor. Mary watched something on her laptop & had a beer.
He woke up decided he wanted the beer, a brief scuffle he falls backwards,then deliberately knocks Mary's laptop to the floor.
Then he throws the bottle at Mary, she ducked, beer up the walls,curtains,over the sofa & the floor.
I could see by Mary's reactions that she was used to this stuff.
He became more abusive,she packed her rucksack and left.
By the time she returned he had gone to bed. She lay on the LR sofa and contemplated her lot.
He woke up,she immediately rolled herself up into a ball & she knew what was coming.
What happened next was disgusting & disturbing on many levels.
He first used the LR floor as a toilet,both urine & faeces.
He then started shouting at Mary,throwing things at her,and then smacked her hard across the face a few times.
The poor girl looked terrified. At this point the apartment went down.
In all honesty I wish I had never seen the violence I have just witnessed.I don't subscribe to VHtv to watch this.
I will not post pics of the incident because most of it was too disturbing & gross to be posted on this forum.

I genuinely fear for Mary's safety & hope that VHtv have done the right thing and called the Police.

Lately, it has become obvious that VHTV and the other voyeur cam sites are getting desperate for tenants or struggling to maintain their competitive edge. Quantity of tenants/guests and apartments outweighs any desire for quality. The voyeur sites will take pretty well anyone and "wait and see" how they do as opposed to being properly screened first. Previously guests were usually friends or relatives of the tenants but it appears that they are there to "audition" for a future apartment, participate in orgies or wife swapping or whatever else and perhaps to create drama in order to attract certain type of viewers/subscribers. 

In my honest opinion, all these sites have gone downhill fast due to a variety of reasons and lost any resemblance of real life. No point following any apartments on any sites - just do a quick tour or a "fly by". 

I think the question here is,who is responsible for vetting these tenants?
It looks to me as though it is the responsibility of whoever is the 'Manager' of the apartment.
It was obvious to me from watching this apartment very briefly over the last two days, that there would be problems.

In this case Jeka is the 'Manager', and he fucked up big time !

Last night I sent VHtv a 'support ticket ' about the disgusting scenes that I ( and many others ) had witnessed. I urged them to call the Police.

I got this response from them;

"Good day,
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
We consider this behavior unacceptable. We condemn him. Violence is unacceptable on our project. We will definitely take action.
Thanks for your time."

So Why is this apartment back up ? And why is George still there in the apartment!? I notice that the 'Timeline' around the events I outlined above has conveniently gone. Trust me it was awful & you don't want to see it.

This week I also witnessed some disgusting scenes at Anastasia's place, just that I haven't had time to write it up.It involved her new man friend & his mate pissing out of the Loggia window, and then man friend encouraging his mate to take advantage of a very drunk Anastasia. The mate tried it on a few times, Anastasia left the LR and on her return he would try again. He didn't get the hint. At one point she got in bed with Nyusha to escape him.

There was also a very drunken violent incident at Viki & Kate's place last night, and the Manager there is also Jeka. Probably a coincidence,but still.

So any sort of physical violence ,abusive,disgustingly volatile behaviour is acceptable on VHtv is it? And that includes attempted sexual assault?

Well not to me.

There should be some simple rules. Any form of violence, especially against women will not be tolerated. No if's or but's, you are done,gone and you will not return. No matter who you are, or who the Manager of the apartment is.

Any Manager who fails to control his/her tenants, or enforce the rules will also be gone.

VHtv need to have a long hard look at themselves today, and they really do need to have a discussion with their 'managers' and tenants about future behaviours. THIS SORT OF SHIT CAN NOT CARRY ON !

Following yesterdays incident where George got drunk & horrible and smashed Mary's phone etc.

Today we have this;

Create an account to see this content!

Due to 'internet issues', what you mean that the membership of VHtv are all over the internet forums complaining about this asshole that you gave second chance to,even though we all witnessed the horrible events of ten days ago!?

He has to be kicked out, END OF ! I feel really sorry for Mary that she is trapped in this abusive relationship. She is shit scared of this guy yet she tries to put a brave face on it. Do yourselves,the viewers and more importantly Mary a favour by getting rid of this guy, and warn him that if he is anywhere near the apartment in future, you will call the Police!

• 4 weeks later...