Fan Page for Chloe & Tyler

17 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Open Chloé,u Certainly Must Be Mistaken... 

But don't worry PeTe,some couple issues with T and crazy friends maybe will come breaking the all peaceful nude-routine...

She is stunning! I enjoyed watching her exposing herself to the camera last night. Such a beauti and such a fabulous body!

There is no doubt that Chloe is a teaser and is very good at it too, when I look at her breast all I can think of is "warm milk and cookies"..lol  Tyler and Chloe seem to be getting the viewers attention with out any problem.  So far they seem to be real and non-fake or scripted.  Tyler doesn't seem to be shy either "he doesn't mind laying around the apartment buck ass naked for the cams."..LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Rudi said:

Chloe becoming one of the best to watch and knows how to pull in a crowd, very attractive and great body too.

I agree, Chloe is great to watch, and she is not shy of the cams at all.  I think this couple well be around for a long time if they keep doing what they are doing.8)

• 4 weeks later...