Should toilets be on cam?

Zander

If only they will use it like the case of Nelly, that the water cup, they only use it to make their organic needs, I would be totally indistinct.

But if they use it as a booth, because they know there are no microphones, or that they use it to hide from cameras and do things that have nothing to do with those needs, then yes.
The sites are private, if they are actually used as something private. in GP, the cup does not really look, and the girls have a degree of privacy, however, the microphone of that camera works perfectly and the more it happens, is that some girl, open the water so it does not sound like urine.

The camera in the main bathroom points to the bathroom, and we have seen as girls, urinate without any problem. Actually, there was nothing to hide, because nothing has been seen and his privacy has always been safe.

It is true, that a girl, will never feel comfortable doing their organic needs in front of a camera, but I think equally I do not think they feel comfortable having sex in front of the cameras. But that's RLC.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say no!!!! "but seeing that Sofie and Naomi has used it to hid from the cams when doing their so called lesbian sex acts....and others has also used it to hide from the cams in B2 also."........but then they could have all been full of carp too just to keep the viewers guessing.  No I don't want to watch anyone shit.8)

Definitely, I do not understand the position of many people, I'm sorry, but maybe I'm the "weird".

First, because no one talks about a camera inside the toilet bowl, nor does it focus on the crotch of the girls.

So seeing a girl sitting in the toilet bowl is not so strange for RLC either. We've seen it in several cameras and no one tore their clothes.

In conclusion, the girls, nothing was seen, except to lower their panties and sit ... but it is something that any of you have seen hundreds of times.

I understand the position that it is a bit uncomfortable for any person, whether male or female, to see him in something as intimate as performing his physiological needs in front of the cameras ... but if we take to the extreme of intimacy, it is no more Intimate to see a man or woman masturbate or have sex?

We get to the point of being Pharisees ... that is, happy to see the girls as they masturbate in front of the cameras, in fact we get angry when a girl covers herself, or if another girl covers with her hair what she is doing to another girl, but if we see her in the bathroom, we put the cry in the sky ... well, that at least is to make you look at yourself.

As I said at the beginning, it is not a matter of seeing inside the toilet bowl, but it is not leaving blind spots inside the bathroom.

Toilets on cam is not a problem for me.    Nothing disgusting has yet been seen and we have had some moments of hilarity.

- the loo seat Cam 10 at B2 which used to have a red cross on it - Rebecca stood on it to admire her new shoes in the mirror

- bathroom at KKK - Kami's dad turned up and sat down for a shit sending panic waves to RLC control who put the aptmt UM immediately

• 2 weeks later...