2018 Clear-out

Danny

9 minutes ago, Danny said:

No sé sobre el resto de ustedes, pero me aburro y solo veo un puñado de apartamentos. 

¿Cuántos te quedarías? 

Surely I am less a follower in number of apartments than you, by your own will, nobody obliges me, but everyone makes their decisions, and must be happy with them.

As for his boredom, tell him, that after years of following RLC, and as RLC did not offer me or did not perceive the entertainment that I expected, I made the decision to stop being a subscriber. And I came back, because I saw a change in the girls in Barcelona, and really for me it is entertaining, not always, but with enough continuity to get my interest.

That said, I am clear that the moment my interest declines again, I will leave it anyway. Nor wait like the last time to see if with the change of girls the thing would improve.

I've posted numerous times that RLC need to concentrate on quality over quantity.

Further while I respect that some like seeing almost the same time & time again e.g. Leora bate once I've seen it several times I want something fresh. Back to my example of Leora I rarely look unless her friend is visiting just in case, and most likely aided by going heavy at the drinkies, something new actually happens.

At B1/GP, B2 & B3 too many return. While compared to some ( many ? ) Irma yet again or Jess would be an improvement what is really needed is new girls with the characteristics of the favourites.

I too think there are far too many apartments now. I don't want to get into who i would keep and who i would get rid of, but i would cut down the number from 22 to, say, 14. Three girls places back to two. I would also invite back Carina and Sabrina, and Zoya (but if she comes back, then that presumably means......). I'd also offer Doe her own place.

15 hours ago, delta10 said:

I've posted numerous time that RLC need to concentrate on quality over quantity.

Further while I respect that some like seeing almost the same time & time again e.g. Leora bate one I've seen it several times I want something fresh. Back to my example of Leora I rarely look unless her friend is visiting just in case, and most likely aided by going heavy at the drinkies, something new actually happens.

At B1/GP, B2 & B3 too many return. While compared to some ( many ? ) Irma yet again or Jess would be an improvement what is really needed is new girls with the characteristics of the favourites.

I agree with the quality over quantity concept. With the number they have now and mostly in the same time zones, it is impossible to follow what is going on sometimes.

RLC should have a clear out of the cameras in the living room of GP. Send them back to the manufacturer and get a refund on them as they never get used. Actually, they should just close down GP. Watching girls lying on their beds all day looking at a laptop or their phones is boring. I much preferred the original smaller B1 apartment with just 3 girls.

I didn't want to get into this mix because, as many have stated, I am one of those who watch certain apts and disregard others, so how qualified am I to make judgements?  Not very qualified at all. 

Yet I throw my opinion out here anyway.  Grain of salt, gangstas.  I'm pretty sure you all know what that means.  

Obviously, if you all know me, and most of you do by now, my first vote to KEEP is going to be Nina/Kira/Doe, and my second vote to KEEP would be Eva/Sam (esp after what we witnessed last night).  Third vote to KEEP is definitely Nelly/Bog, and Linda/Tib.  Fourth vote to KEEP is definitely Lana/Rob and Taya/Will.  Fifth vote to KEEP would be Ana/Fhim and Adey/Markus.  Runners-up: Julia/Eric and Kitty/Smitty, only because I think between Julia and Kitty, we just might see a live murder take place on cam.  Altho watching a Kitty meltdown honestly makes me scared, it's so damned frightening.  Jane/Dick and Chloe/Ty are too new to judge, altho I like them both. 

Special mention (and I know I'm going to get shit from all of you because of it, but fuck you all, it's my goddamned opinion) goes to Maya.  

SO.... that brings us to my losers... (and I'm sure I'll get shit over this too, but again, fuck you, it's my opinion):

D&R, M&A, and especially M/S/D whom I have zero interest in, speaking of Zero, that goes for Ami and Zero and E&F.  Watching GP and B2 is good for a Monica bate with purple egg and the occasional tub time with 3 or more, and when the Twins were there, and Bea, and Leia, oooooo, I miss you Leia  <3  Tatiana tried but she could never fill your shoes.  But otherwise - BORING.  A/G/S - sigh, what to say.  Angie is definitely the winner in the breast category, they are natural stunners for sure.  Other than that, I haven't noticed anything noteworthy there to take note of.  So here is 3K - I commented a few weeks ago that Kami was quite cute, but I got shot down, mostly b/c members said 3K is boring.  Indeed you all are correct, hence why I have not paid attention to them.  Soooo...  all of the above could disappear or switch tenants and I would prob not notice.  Sorry for all you Sofie/Jas/Rose etc etc fans, I'm sure you all have your justifiable arguments.  Let's hear them!  That's what this forum is for. 

Just don't touch my N/K/D or you will die.  

Well, its great to have a review like Sturmchaser's of the state of things.

But as soon as anyone gets to the detail of what they like and don't like then we all have different views, and everyone's are equally important.   I missed whatever got you going about what Eva and Sam did last night because I was glued to the three hour pussy fest in GP that was Anita Mo and Nica.   YUM! 

So we need more choice, not less.    

I am a Doe fan too, and there was a brief visit about a year ago from a lovely girl who clearly was willing to do Doe over inside out and upside down, but she received no encouragement and never came back.    If Doe had her own place she would live on her own with 6 cats and there would never be any sex, ever!

On 4/23/2018 at 6:03 AM, Danny said:

Don't know about the rest of you but I find myself getting bored and only actually watch a handful of apartments. 

How many would you keep? 

Like you I feel the same way.....I think that there's to many apartments and some do need to go, and my comments seems to always bring out guns to my head from other but "so be it"..... I do think that RLC should get rid of B1 and B2 unless your into fake fantasies, and that's all I have been witnessing since these so call new changes.  RLC has been brung in all of these girls and I have to say girls because most of them act like little girls.....instead of mature women...."the so call sex is bad....and the masturbation is mostly fake and quick"......RLC has now allowed them to bring in their men for a few days or weeks...who sometimes either act or look like there dad's to whitch is a turn off.       The vacation apartment which has been mainly the headquarters for the overseers and "script writers"...some not all is a waste for those trying to get back into the game.       Masha and Sasha started out very strong but to me their sexual experiments have become very boring to watch and does nothing for the rocket...LOL        Kamila, Kristy and Kaley I want to say has gotten boring but Kaley and Kristy keeps them above water each week.     These apartments that I commented on I think has become very boring to watch and basically is a waste of money.   As I go down the list, I couldn't or can't see any of the other apartments either being boring or fake as hell.   One member said that "if your looking for real voyeurism don't look for it here or anywhere on he internet"...well I can't agree with that because when I join this site 4 years ago it was a voyeur site and it didn't have all of the crap it has now.....and it still can be a voyeur site if some would stop pushing others to see what they want them to see.     Basically the one's that I didn't talk about are the ones that I would keep.   "My opinion only"8)

• 3 weeks later...

everyone does have their opinion. personally I'd keep L/P, E/S, C/T, J/D  everyone else adios. get rid of the big girls house get 2-3 smaller apts, with 2 maybe 3 girls per. 

for the girls vaca apts,  do not bring in married/engaged girls. and for gossake no live in guys we have seen that. if they want a couple of guys on vaca apts for the women to ogle be my guest. maybe even get a couple apts in Russia where they can rotate women through. every month or so let the viewers decide if someone stays.