on my opinion

1brain1

It is now a year and a half that I frequent this forum, so I think I know quite a lot of people who connect and chat every day. Today I want to "draw conclusions" from this experience. I thought that talking to other people was a way to spend time and confront but I realized that, besides this, too much time is spent complaining unnecessarily. There are people who do not like many things about RLC and send emails to support whenever something they do not like. I am convinced that it has become a counterproductive sport because in the long run RLC and support could get tired and no longer respond to users who instead have more important things to ask. I believe that RLC offers a service and those who want pay to use it. Of course everyone is free to do what he wants, and so, as many people do, I also write my thoughts here. In the RLCF chat there are people who know everything about everything, they know the past, the present and the future of all participants in the project, make predictions as if they were the "guessers" of this chat and often they are wrong. All this situation has tired me and I'm thinking of leaving RLCF or maybe just reading a few posts without taking part in speeches that do not attract me.
Best regards

When B.T.R. (RIP) was here Chat was exciting and fun its true.   He did not put up with whingeing; "complaining fuckers" were told to get positive or leave. 

But for those who enjoy Chat the way it is why not let them enjoy it?     For those of us who don't there is FORUM.

On FORUM you can post what you want and its easier to deal with the crap if you find any - ignore it.

There are some great posters, with insights that make viewing RLC more fun, and they are even funny (ok, some).

Don't leave.    FORUM needs you.

But hang on ........... you are already posting on FORUM, and reading this ............ so what is the problem!

1 hour ago, 1brain1 said:

Ahora llevo año y medio frecuentar este foro, así que creo que conozco a mucha gente que se conecta y conversa todos los días. Hoy quiero "sacar conclusiones" de esta experiencia. Pensé que hablar con otras personas era una forma de pasar el tiempo y enfrentarme, pero me di cuenta de que, además de eso, se gasta demasiado tiempo quejándose innecesariamente. Hay personas a las que no les gustan muchas cosas sobre RLC y envían correos electrónicos para respaldar cuando algo no les gusta. Estoy convencido de que se ha convertido en un deporte contraproducente porque, a la larga, RLC y el apoyo podrían cansarse y ya no responder a los usuarios que, en cambio, tienen cosas más importantes que hacer. Creo que RLC ofrece un servicio y aquellos que quieren pagar para usarlo.Por supuesto, todos son libres de hacer lo que él quiere, y así, como muchas personas lo hacen, también escribo mis pensamientos aquí. En el chat de RLCF hay personas que saben todo sobre todo, conocen el pasado, el presente y el futuro de todos los participantes en el proyecto, hacen predicciones como si fueran los "adivinadores" de este chat y a menudo están equivocados. Toda esta situación me ha cansado y estoy pensando en dejar el RLCF o tal vez simplemente leer algunas publicaciones sin participar en discursos que no me atraen.
Atentamente

Ho riflettuto sulle tue parole.

Sarebbe un peccato se tu smettessi di dare la tua opinione e di dare il tuo punto di vista della situazione in RLC, se è quello che vuoi, ma spero che tu non lo faccia.

In particolare, penso che molte persone, penso, capiscano la chat come un luogo di incontro, come un bar irlandese o un club, dove gli amici vanno a bere e fanno una risata con gli amici, e non proprio Danno fondamentale importanza alle conversazioni per la maggior parte del tempo.

La differenza è che qui, parliamo di RLC, e non di calcio, o delle ultime notizie che sono apparse, o dei problemi che abbiamo al lavoro. Ma in fondo penso che sia lo stesso.
Ognuno parla di ciò che vuole, ognuno prende il proprio ruolo all'interno del gruppo, uno è più allegro, un altro è più eccitante, un altro parla di più e l'altro è più tranquillo, dico, rispetto a un gruppo di persone che Sono visti in un pub dopo il lavoro.

D'altra parte, non prendere le persone molto seriamente, almeno io no, questo dovrebbe essere un posto più rilassato, dove tutti parlano di ciò che vogliono. Naturalmente, ci saranno sempre più temi ricorrenti o che suscitano più interesse per la maggior parte delle persone.

Immagina che stavo parlando della legislazione europea, ti assicuro che a nessuno sarebbe importato e che nessuno parlerebbe con me, perché chi viene qui vuole parlare delle cose che accadono in RLC, ma non penso che nessuno lascerà ciò che fanno per partecipare a RLC .

Ripeterò, vieni, condividi i tuoi interessi con noi, pensa, sicuramente qualcuno vorrà sempre ascoltarti e persino condividere i tuoi interessi in RLC.

Spero di vedervi presto e condividere una buona conversazione nella chat.

2 hours ago, iloner said:

When B.T.R. (RIP) was here Chat was exciting and fun its true.   He did not put up with whingeing; "complaining fuckers" were told to get positive or leave. 

But for those who enjoy Chat the way it is why not let them enjoy it?     For those of us who don't there is FORUM.

On FORUM you can post what you want and its easier to deal with the crap if you find any - ignore it.

There are some great posters, with insights that make viewing RLC more fun, and they are even funny (ok, some).

Don't leave.    FORUM needs you.

But hang on ........... you are already posting on FORUM, and reading this ............ so what is the problem!

That works both ways.

If all some want to do is speculate and try and guess what is happening and going to happen next, they can do it in the forum. He also never put up with "speculating fuckers" either. If people can speculate all the want, then some can complain all the want.

Like some of you keep pointing out: It's a Free speech forum. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, vortios said:

Immagina che stavo parlando della legislazione europea, ti assicuro che a nessuno sarebbe importato e che nessuno parlerebbe con me,

4 hours ago, vortios said:

Imagine that I was talking about European legislation, I assure you that nobody would care and that nobody would talk to me,

Can you do all of us in the UK a huge favour and talk to our Government about European Legislation, because they haven't got a clue. Gracias mi amigo! :D

To make me understand better I would like to explain how I would like this forum to be.
It is obvious that the main topic should be what happens in RLC and therefore all comments are well accepted. I wish there was more joy because this, let's not forget, is a game and it must remain. I wish you had more patience towards the RLC menagement, I often read complaints, for example because they no longer add cameras on the GP pool, today there was a demonstration of how those complaints are useless and also the emails that were sent. Now there are 4 cameras for everyone's joy. I would like everyone to remember that subscribing to RLC is NOT an obligation ordered by the doctor and if someone does not like it, just do not pay. I would also like to mention that it is NOT a good habit to always ask videos to those who have Replay (and pay) because many do not pay replays but want to see what they can not see. If this forum is an excuse to download the frustrations or show that someone is smarter than anyone else, then I am very sorry and for this I write my complaints. I end by saying that we must not delude ourselves that the RLC menagement read our posts and then do what we would like to be done. RLC is a business and those who command it know very well what to do, without all those "tips" or emails that many send. Thanks for reading