Fan Page Samantha

It says that Emily is on vacation 'til June 5th, but I still see her in the apt.

Samantha on the the other hand is not "home" atm. I saw her leave the apt 1 o'clock in the night yesterday with a bag filled with food and water among other things.

Did they mix the names? lol

6 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

It says that Emily is on vacation 'til June 5th, but I still see her in the apt.

And then I noticed she's got a stand-in. I was wondering where she put that nice big butt of hers lol

Sorry if I misled anyone :)

Edited by PeterGrey
typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's weird today.
I just saw Samantha and a new girl (a blonde), and I think I heard Angie's laughter but not sure. They all walked into the bedroom area. You can hear them talking, but they are not shown on any of the 42 thumbs (max for freeloaders I guess). Even the apt is not on the listing of active apt.
What's up with that? Are the cams out of order or have they found a blind-spot?

• 4 weeks later...

I did catch Samantha and her visiting male friend having sex last night....I didn't really see any type of really affection between the two at all....its looked as if Samantha was not enjoying the sex at all...she seemed to be hurting and he trying to hurt her.  I am thinking that it was just a one or two night stand......"hopefully with out any currency exchanged."8)

Maybe it was a Tinder quicky to pay the rent :p

Joke aside - it's sad to hear that she didn't enjoy it, she's such a sweet girl and we want good things for her.
Let's hope she just need more practice with the right person :)

Edit:
As I'm typing this, she just had a quick shower. Put on a little black pretty dress, white shoes and a hat. No underwear (as far as I could see). Maybe she's off to new adventures :)

Edited by PeterGrey
More info

• 5 weeks later...

Is it Samantha's sister in bed with her now, or a friend?
I never got to see her face, but they kinda look alike. Samantha returned home early this morning, maybe been to airport to pick up sister/friend. Guest hugged the armadillo(?) plastic toy on the couch, went to take a shower and then they both went to bed.