Fan Page Samantha

Surprisingly Samantha has completely come out of her shell for the viewers,  it did take some times...but seeing that she if a full member of the apartment it was worth the wait.  I do enjoy watching her masturbate in the open as she did last night.  I hope she keeps making me come back for more.8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SAMANTHA*-Inn 
Accommodation,beds(even for a short time),food, drinks,free cable tv,music,karaoke,internet,computers,quiet and nice outdoor room available...

...And drugs(available on specific restroom only)
*And many more on demand...

And mostly dont hesitate,our RLC hostess,Angie,is there
Sorry for the disagreement,our another finest hostess Emily is not available for the moment(busy by outside work)... 

Open 24/7 except UM period... >:D

Aside

I love when one of the guests of an RLC apartment, reminds me, that RLC is a nice scam... 

The sign

The samantha's "restroom" work office... 

Cam 6 blocked...

That's the end of SAMANTHA-inn's story, these RLC's A-holes have closed the motel, for anyone who still believes that RLC does not interfere in the daily life of the apartment, here is a good example of RLC interventionism , which clearly get out Samantha's guests against their will
In a blink of an eye, everyone is gone of this apartment,let this place to become again, the ghost that it is usually, and samantha in tears, thanks again RLC, for the show
The best, it will be to dismiss Samantha out of R2 once for all, and to give to this apt a girl-like Emily or Kamila, you will be quiet&happy, nothing , absolutely nothing will happen more in R2
Miserable RLC's A-holes... >:D                      

Samantha's friend makes others understand that all have to leave R2 (RLC order)

Samantha crying in bed again*

Samantha guests must leave against their and Samantha will

Aside

Angie not happy about Samantha's attitude(and their guests),interesting to see the future relashionship between these 2

* follow Samantha and Angie (then Samantha crying in her bed)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...