Fan Page Samantha

57 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Welcome (back) Samantha.

I guess she's the cute bunny that have been visiting a few times before? A bit shy and covering up as I remember. Hope she's ready for this.

If she was the cute bunny, and been before, then she knows what happens if she doesn't put herself out to entertain - it'll one more bunny out on her ears.

Welcome Samantha......I would say that you had some big shoes to fill..."but that would be a lie."   I also see that the goth looking Glasha and Sonya still shows up at the apartment......I guess their corner store haven't been making any money.8)

Samantha treating us to a karaoke this afternoon.

At least some effort is being made, and there is something quite sexy about her wild-eyed looks.

Perhaps fewer clothes would make a difference?   

Trouble is, both Sam and Emily (also very attractive) seem unconfident about their breasts.    I suppose sharing with the statuesque Angie doesn't help their confidence on this issue.    

My suggestion girls: allow your personalities to shine through.    Spend more time at home with your tops off and flash the pussy more often.    

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Samantha treating us to a karaoke this afternoon.

At least some effort is being made, and there is something quite sexy about her wild-eyed looks.

Perhaps fewer clothes would make a difference?   

Trouble is, both Sam and Emily (also very attractive) seem unconfident about their breasts.    I suppose sharing with the statuesque Angie doesn't help their confidence on this issue.    

My suggestion girls: allow your personalities to shine through.    Spend more time at home with your tops off and flash the pussy more often.    

iloner,  I agree with you about Samantha and Emily,  and Angie should be more of a motivator for these new girls,  but seeing that they are new to the cams they might be just like some at B1 "they have a man or men coming in and out of the apartment all the time" and they may not be comfortable with that yet.   Remember Glasha and Sonya didn't expose much of their body until it was either a quick lay or shower time.  Over at B1 the girls haven't really been showing much since Blair's guy been there "unless they was part of Blair's little group "Anita and Adir's" as I have to call it.  I also believe that Samantha and Emily's real personalities won't start to shine until RLC stop letting Glasha and Sonya come and go as they have been doing since their so call departure from the project, Glasha and Sonya are not a real example of what the apartment should be like.   I do think they well make a big difference once all of these things stop as I said......."I could be wrong."8)

Well, Samatha sat topless in LR doing her toe-nails the other day. I don't think she's that cam-shy. Or maybe she forgot where she was and did what she usually does when at home lol

She gave up her bed today, and are sleeping topless in LR. Was hoping the blanket would fall on the floor but she's clinging to it :P

• 2 weeks later...