Fan Page Loraine

• hotwal changed the title to Fan Page Loraine
  • hotwal pinned this topic

I did view all of Loraine's birthday party yesterday, and did notice how she open up....and then again it could have been the drinks...we the viewers well only know in the coming weeks..  Adri..who I have to change name to Madame now because of being able to keep the girls attention and keep Malina's crying boyfriends head above water all at the same time.."giving him a lollipop high five every once in a while to make him feel good".lol......Madame Adri is very good at what she does, I think she "could make a skunk think he smells like roses"..lol    Although Loraine had fun at her party, I think it would have been better viewing if the girls was not checking their cell-phones every 5 seconds looking for viewers or comments.....I feel your not always going to get an A for what your doing and if you don't like failure your in the wrong business away way....and if you can't stand bad criticism "COMMENTS" then you should have never join the site...."surly it comes alone with your pay."  The party did end..like others with most of the girls drunk and sloppy looking....or though I can't give all the credit to Adri...she have to share this one with Malina's boyfriend, for having 7 great baby sitters.8)

Seems the very tall and sexy Loraine has company in her bed tonight "Elly and hot and always horny Mila"...seems they were giving each other a massage...I was hoping for more.  Elly sometimes seems to not like the cams as much...but does participate when the time comes.....and I think Mila just need a good female playmate to stop that horny itch.8)

• 2 weeks later...

I did happen to catch Loraine and Elly today in the main big bathtub today.....Although they was topless I was waiting for the full naked view...and more entertainment...but I guess they were just being real and didn't want the cams to see to much.  I would have thought Elly wouldn't be so shy by now or at this point of being at B1...or maybe she has a boyfriend who who watches also and she respects him too..."I saw the flowers by the bed"..I do no that Elly loves to dance when she has had a few drinks..LOL  Loraine seems to open up more when she drinks and there was no drinks today.  Both lady are sexy and maybe they well along with the others give us viewers a special show soon.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Loraine is not really into the games going on tonight with the other girls and Megan's visiting tattooed stud.  I would have thought that Mary would have come up with other games by now instead of trying to get the ball in the cups....seems some of the girls are ready and eagered to take off their bra's to entertain Megan's stud as he sits and waits with an eye full.  Sexy Elly makes sure he does gets an eye full of her, by sitting as close as she can to him with laughter and some bouncy dancing, even though Megan does have a nice pair of tits, Elly has a GREAT pair too, who also makes dam sure he gets an eye full.   I really don't see much of a tease tonight seeing that its the same with all men that has visited B1...."just different faces, but the same boring games"......don't close your eye just yet..."the bathtub show with the stud and the girls well be coming up soon."   I have to say to Megan's man "enjoy yourself my friend...you only get to live once...and its on us." I do wonder why RLC would allow one girls man to come in a house full of horny women with out just bringing in all the other girls men too.....it just might be more interesting to view and entertaining.   "Later that night..it looks like Loraine turned her back towards the cams and masturbated."8)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks as though Loraine, and Elly has left B1.....Loraine didn't seem to give much to the viewers,  and on some occasions participated with the other ladies when game time came,  seems until the day it was time for her to leave she kind of hid from the cams, even when she masturbated.  I think that Loraine was mainly there to baby sit Elly..who some times needed it once she started drinking.   Elly who was one of the sexy ones in the house well be messed because of her beauty and once drunk wild side....and that took some time to come out.."almost at the end of her stay."  I am hoping Elly does return again one day, and Loraine to...if she is welling to open up a bit more.  Hopefully they well have a safe trip back home.8)

• StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 6 months later...