Fan Page Loraine

Here again Loraine as always is at the Vacation apartment playing house with adults again.  I really don't understand why RLC has kept her around so long unless they are going to use her in an up coming kids site, she definitely not capable of keeping or getting any viewers at the GP apartment where she is suppose to be working anyway.    Maybe Chris and Amira might be able to teach her something..."surly Amira can..."she seems to have been around and around a few times herself."8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Loraine has packed up left heading back to Kansas to join the rest of her team "Mike and Blair" at the Wizard of Oz.   I think that Loraine may have gotten off the wrong bus coming back to the GP this time,  and really did nothing at the GP apartment but bitched about everything she read on her Cell Phone, and seem to want to put more into the Mike and Blair's project then her own.  After all the fake sex dress up shows it took her 86 days to actually start showing her tits to the world with out giggling,  she did have sex with Chirs's fingers the night before the old the Vacation apartment was closed down.  Lets hope Loraine found Mike and Blair and Chris and live "ever and happy every after." LOL8)

• StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 4 months later...

After two hours of viewing the B1 apartment,  I do think that Loraine has been trying to put some life into the B1 house and just maybe the twins aren't on board with her ideas.  The twins seems to want to do a little more then what Loraine has planed or want to do.  Loraine and Amber did spend time at the B2 apartment yesterday and seemed to have a good time.   Keep trying Loraine...."some times its hard to get threw a hard rock."8)

• 3 weeks later...

She finally made it to the B2 apartment to be under Blair...."surly neither well make a big difference seeing that both are boring with their same on the road dress up stage acts."  Blair seems to have had surgery on both her breast..."she may have to have another......by having Loraine's head removed from her ass so she well be able to take a shit!!!" LOL8)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Loraine has taken her visiting boyfriend to the GP apartment for a free lap dance and grab ass with the GO-GO girls later tonight,  he might get lucky and get a blow job from one of the others too,...."what ever happens its going to all end in the bath tub like others before him,  I am sure he well enjoy that seeing that may be part of his deal with RLC and free stay at the B2 apartment.  I don't understand why all the girls who bring in a boy friend doesn't mind sharing him with others for a dollar or two to gain viewers.  RLC should at least make them come up with better and different ideas..."instead of doing the same lame boring shit each and every time."  Loraine and Blair has been doing the same shit each and every time they come back.  "What a bore"!!!!8)

"News flash.....Loraine's boyfriend did get his dick sucked by one of the GP tricks "Valerie" doing the free pussy give away after all" LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Loraine guitar playing boyfriend is either gone or has gone to get another free Blow Job from Val on the out side.   Now that he is gone...Loraine well have to start back playing house with Blair and boring Mike...."who looks like he could be their Dad."  All four should have went out the door together giving RLC a much better start for 2020.8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Women are such strange creatures. Loraine and Blair used to be good friends. Tonight, Loraine left and neither said goodbye to each other. I know how love can turn to hate but friendship is another story. How can you let one night destroy years of friendship? I don't know what happened that night but, from what I read on chat, Loraine had the keys and stayed out so Blair and another couldn't get in? Hardly a catastrophe, certainly nothing worth losing a good friend for? I like Loraine and am sad to see her go but, you could see she was counting down the days until she left, like a prisoner awaiting parole. Fly free Loraine, hope to see you again.

2 hours ago, Rhodie said:

Women are such strange creatures. Loraine and Blair used to be good friends. Tonight, Loraine left and neither said goodbye to each other. I know how love can turn to hate but friendship is another story. How can you let one night destroy years of friendship? I don't know what happened that night but, from what I read on chat, Loraine had the keys and stayed out so Blair and another couldn't get in? Hardly a catastrophe, certainly nothing worth losing a good friend for? I like Loraine and am sad to see her go but, you could see she was counting down the days until she left, like a prisoner awaiting parole. Fly free Loraine, hope to see you again.

Yes!!! it seems that Loraine has left the stage once again!!!  Like you Rhodie, I don't understand why Blair and Loraine became distant friends.  I don't believe every thing that's said in the Chat..."sorry Chat..but to many dam assumption and not enough facts"...lol...but Loraine and Blair has always been close friends...using Mike as the stud dummy when needed. LOL  I wasn't to much of a Loraine's fan, but she did try to keep the site going with her participation and ideas when needed...."even though she did let her rented boyfriend get a free blow job from another." LOL   Lets hope females like Loraine "gets" her own apartment one day instead of a few drunks that only keeps the local liquor stores busy.   Have a safe trip back home Loraine and come see us again one day!!!!8)