Fan Page Loraine

Iooks like Loraine is getting another sex class from Mike and Blair......"I was hoping Loraine came back to the GP and would be doing better for the viewers then the shit she is participating in now with Mike and Blair."  Its probably the closest thing we see sexually from her.  Not doubting Mike for his picks..."but he looks older enough to be their dad."..."sorry Mike."....keep playing house with your ladies friend...."if you haven't already......you just might get lucky and score one day." LOL     I wonder why Mike and Blair doesn't make out with Rus and Kylie and bring in some points for the vacation apartment instead of trying to entertain at the GP apartment?8)

Looks like Loraine is making her self comfortable at the Vacation apartment, and doesn't seem to have any type of intention of heading back to the GP apartment any time soon.  I do think that RLC should remind her like others who had done the same that "she was given a bed at the GP and that the Vacation apartment was intended for Couples Only"....at least that what I thought it was meant for.   Maybe if Blair or Mike kissed up to one of the Head Personnel at RLC, they might grant her a permanent stay. LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

I did catch Loraine giving the viewers a very sexy and nice masturbation set yesterday.  I am glad she did and started putting some energy into the GP.  After watching the twins, Gina and Kylie make fools of them self tonight...I don't think that I well be getting on Loraine again about anything doing the rest of her stay.   Thank you Loraine...."now all you have to do is try and keep your leader Diane in the GP more then 8 hours. LOL8)

Today I did catch another one of Loraine's masturbation sets....I have to say she does a lot better when she is just soloing and by herself.  I am trying to understand why she wants and needs Mike and  Blair?  when Blair should be helping the couple "Rus and Kylie" in the Vacation apartment.    I do think that once the twins leave, that she and Blair should move into the B2 apartment together and may even be more of a viewers choice with their roll playing and sexy outfits,  I don't Mike is to comfortable have the time his is acting out his part...."I could be wrong too.  Loraine is sexy and can bring in more viewers just being herself.8)

Even though Loraine didn't seem to enjoy her self at last nights drunk and easy-party she did keep her true dignity and self respect and I am sure Blair well love to read that.   As all others they where just to wild and most out of control.  Nothing new with Rus and his Kylie, who well most likely venture on to another apartment to help boost their so call kinky and alcohol-fueled  relationship.   Diane who at times looks way over 60 but acts like at 50 should stay out of the way of the younger girls and just continue to be a good Madam....she and Kylie looked like to old ladies in house full of professional young girls.  From the looks of the Chat room at the time of all the goings and wild substance and drunked up young and old ladies running around the house....they didn't have to many viewers and I guess some just got tired of seeing the same old shit and signed off.8)

8 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Even though Loraine didn't seem to enjoy her self at last nights drunk and easy-party she did keep her true dignity and self respect and I am sure Blair well love to read that.   As all others they where just to wild and most out of control.  Nothing new with Rus and his Kylie, who well most likely venture on to another apartment to help boost their so call kinky and alcohol-fueled  relationship.   Diane who at times looks way over 60 but acts like at 50 should stay out of the way of the younger girls and just continue to be a good Madam....she and Kylie looked like to old ladies in house full of professional young girls.  From the looks of the Chat room at the time of all the goings and wild substance and drunked up young and old ladies running around the house....they didn't have to many viewers and I guess some just got tired of seeing the same old shit and signed off.8)

Maybe one reason for few viewers was the terrible feed from GP.

Somehow I never tire of Adelita walking around topless, but when I tried to watch but got black screens for minutes at a time, and when I got a picture it froze within minutes.    So I gave up.

Other apmts didn't have the same problem.    Nevertheless when I have asked support they have blamed my poor internet speed.

49 minutes ago, iloner said:

Maybe one reason for few viewers was the terrible feed from GP.

Somehow I never tire of Adelita walking around topless, but when I tried to watch but got black screens for minutes at a time, and when I got a picture it froze within minutes.    So I gave up.

Other apmts didn't have the same problem.    Nevertheless when I have asked support they have blamed my poor internet speed.

The feeds was excellent that night...."there are just boring as hell....same shit different apartment."   And who said anything about Adelita?8)

Hi Rubberman,

I picked up on "some just got tired of seeing the same old shit".   Just my view; Adelita's tits are always worth looking at.

Your feed was good, so I guess support must be right - its my slow internet.   Does anyone technical understand why slow speed renders only the really busy apmts unviewable while other less popular apmts run as normal? 

5 hours ago, Rhyss0n said:

Yes. It's because RLC have insufficient computing power, ie they need to invest in more servers. Whenever I complain they always come out with the same old crap about me having slow internet; which I definitely do not have. They are taking us all for a ride.

They have been doing that for quite some time.  If anyone had issues with their Internet they would have trouble getting each and every Website they view would have issues but it only resides on RLC so it's on their end.  Their just to Damn Lazy to invest any money in their Site for Improvements.  They just take everyone's money and sit back and enjoy the Riches.  Someday Greed will catch up with them. 

I did catch Loraine's visit to the Vacation apartment with Mike and Blair, but didn't need to do any commenting on it....."it would have been the same as the week before, "some things never changes when it comes to these three at least that's what it seems like anyway....lol...but I guess they are trying their best to keep some of us entertained.   I am glad Loraine is back at the GP, and hopefully she well realize that she can do this project by herself and get even better views just doing her own solo show alone, being sexy is one thing and being creative isn't really hard if you put your mind to it.  Maybe Loraine should try working with others for a change....."then things wouldn't look so scripted."8)

While Diane, and the rest of the all stars of the GP apartment "Olya, Ariela and Adelita are grouping up on one another and reading their cell phones with laughter,  Loraine is back from the Vacation apartment with Mike and Loraine AGAIN!!   Most of the viewers are still trying to figure out what in the hell they are doing sexually..."really nothing exciting worth viewing." LOL  By showing more ass and pussy then Loraine at the GP apartment..Blair should be worried about keeping the Vacation apartment up to standards and enjoying the peace and quiet now that Rus and Kylie has gone instead of at the GP baby sitting their little girl Loraine who loves to play sexual dress games with mommy and daddy....lol..surly they don't need any help over there.   It has looked like Loraine can't do with out the two and should have never come to the project from the beginning.8)

• 4 weeks later...

I do believe that Loraine has welcome out her stay!!! and I look forward to her leaving SOON!!!  She and her two friends Blair and Mike does get the reward for being the most boring Trio to have entered the project.  A long with there silly show and tell dress up shows...these three reminds me of three kids playing house every week...lol...the good thing about there game is "they have played the same game since day one....you would have to be really slow not to know how it ends,"  most want to know what was there real purpose of staying so long.  Now I see that Ariela is starting to keep her head up Loraine and Blairs ass as well...."surely there plenty for Ariela to do around the GP besides rub down Blairs ass and wait for MIke to get a hard on.   Suggestion for RLC..."is to try not to keep the bull shit around so long and get back to the basic's of a real voyeur site again."8)

Looks like Loraine is back at her second home again with her head up all who lives there ASS!!!   I do think that if she spent more time rehearsing her scripted show and tell routine and non-sexual play instead of constantly looking at her cell phone and worrying about what viewers are thinking she might gain a fan one day.  Truly her train ticket should be coming up soon "I hope."....but I think as long as Blair and Mike is around she well continue to free load with out a real purpose of being at RLC besides bitching and whining to others.8)