Fan Page Loraine

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Loraine is a broken shell of who she once was.  That last man she had was a seemingly good guy, but it always had to be her way or no way!  No you can't go to the mall; No I don't want to; No, no, no, is all I ever heard from her when they talked.  It was a controlling and rather embarrassing situation for the guy I bet.  She was rude and just treated him like the servant he was, he just didn't know it.

Thinking that her shit was solid and didn't stink and that her last guy would stay forever, I remember the day she was angry, crying and pissed that he could do that to her.

Now, broken as she was then and even more so now, Samson is going to need more than strength, patience of a monk and lots of hand-some before they will bcome a two-some!!!

Poor guy, stuck with that when there are plenty looking at him like he's the crown fish in the sea.

• 1 month later...

I never expected this place to be a "chaturbate" alternative, was really expecting something that resembles a bunch of real couples or singles just living their life, fucking every once in a whicle or even just getting it on with the neighbors.  But this stagnation and now introducing kids who, for lack of a better work, don't know how to fuck, is just boring.  LO and all the other OLD timers should be doing more, I agree, but I think it proves that if you get paid for "doing nothing" you'll continue to do "NOTHING".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...