Ruby & Calvin

• 2 weeks later...

After the first few days of lots of sitting around on the sofa, I thought we had another dud on our hands. Wrong !
What a difference a few days makes.
A night of phone-sex with a guy saw Ruby well a truly let her guard down.

Create an account to see this content!

I assume the next day the phone guy visited. It was fast & furious & passionate stuff.

The next day a different guy! Ruby doesn't mess around,if it's going to happen,lets get on with it!

On 7/7/2018 at 11:04 AM, Plank said:

After the first few days of lots of sitting around on the sofa, I thought we had another dud on our hands. Wrong !
What a difference a few days makes.
A night of phone-sex with a guy saw Ruby well a truly let her guard down.

Well after a spark briefly ignited it seems the dud Ruby has returned, nothing for over a week now can't blame all that time on period times lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't understand Ruby now as she seems to have settled with Goofy for the time being who is an embarrassment to the male what with his 10 sec fuck attempts lol.

I thought her stay here was gonna be great after her fucks with a couple of guys the other week but she has certainly changed her ways now and not for the better either.

Well we sure had a good fucking session tonight with some new bloke who dropped round. felt a bit sorry for Calvin (we have renamed him from Goofy seemed a bit cruel) however the way Ruby cosied up to this guy early on right in fron t of Calvin made me feel a bit sorry for him really. He may not be the sharpest knife in the box but no need to humiliate him like that but later calvin went out and this guy and Ruby had a good old session. Later Calvin returned and they all seemed to be getting on ok so why i am worried fucks knows its a shame we don't understand the language.

• 3 weeks later...

One cock and two pussies - this guy is one lucky bastard. These girls were having fun and the guy appeared to go along for the ride because the girls did all the work. Seems like the guy was their boy toy and used him quite a lot and the girls were giving each other high fives for the fun times. Nice to see girls having such a great fun sharing time together. Will post a lot of videos to show the action. I think it is time for RLC viewers to give up on RLC because Voyeur-House.TV offers a pretty good selection of "talented" performance artists. To me, I think RLC's time has come-and-gone and other voyeur sites are offering up better participants.

Create an account to see this content!

• StnCld316 changed the title to Ruby & Calvin