Ruby & Calvin

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Create an account to see this content!

That guy is a jerk. I don't understand why the women are giving themselves to him. About an hour before the preceding picture, the guy was whipping the women. Yes, whipping them while laughing. The other woman (not Ruby) left the room. Ruby finally got him to stop, but it was not easy. Later the women were talking with each other and ignored him playing with his cock. Finally Ruby told him to lay down and do nothing; she wanted to be nice to him. He refused to behave, he just absolutely would not behave. He is a big jerk. I don't know what he did to get what he is getting but it is not love.

Edited by Sam Cuddly
deleted images except one

2 hours ago, Sam Cuddly said:

That guy is a jerk. I don't understand why the women are giving themselves to him. About an hour before the preceding picture, the guy was whipping the women. Yes, whipping them while laughing. The other woman (not Ruby) left the room. Ruby finally got him to stop, but it was not easy. Later the women were talking with each other and ignored him playing with his cock. Finally Ruby told him to lay down and do nothing; she wanted to be nice to him. He refused to behave, he just absolutely would not behave. He is a big jerk. I don't know what he did to get what he is getting but it is not love.

I never saw the beginning dynamics - only 2 naked girls wanting some cock and got it. The guy did look weird but he did well for himself. I don't bother trying to figure out women (Kitty and Julia for example) - I only look at their beauty and naked ass body with a huge smile and my perverted mind. Sometimes horny women want sex without love being in the picture. Some women don't really know what love is. These are voyeur sites so real life is at a minimum and all the rest is for the paid subscribers to think it is 100% real life. The problem is that VHTV is very obvious at not being anywhere close to real life. RLC has done a reasonable job at having some real life participants but some tenants are good actors and have convinced subscribers that RLC is more of a real life site than any other voyeur site - haha, hehe, giggle giggle, LMFAO (give me a break - duh!!!!!!!!).

On 9/4/2018 at 5:09 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

I don't bother trying to figure out women (Kitty and Julia for example) - I only look at their beauty and naked ass body with a huge smile and my perverted mind. Sometimes horny women want sex without love being in the picture. Some women don't really know what love is.

In the case of Gerorge and Serena in RealLifeCam members often say he seems to be taking advantage of being the landlord. If that principle applies here then I don't like that. Since I don't pay, the management I am sure don't care what I think but I am expressing my opinion. If however the women are spending time with the guy because there truly is an attraction, even if they are confused about what to be attracted to, then that is different.

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just noticed now that I think the guy has a physical disability which affects how he walks and his right hand has limited movement. Perhaps he has other issues but I still say he is one lucky guy to have 2 girls to enjoy.

He seems to be Physically Challenged.  Definitely luckier than we are.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Ruby & Calvin
  • 2 weeks later...

'We welcome Calvin as official participant as he is now officially living with Ruby.'
And Ruby treats the dog better than Calvin. The poor sap will wake up one day & realise that whilst he is apartment/dog sitting, Ruby is over at Blondie's having a threesome with him & the tattoo guy.

• 2 months later...