Red screen warning?

Alittle

18 minutes ago, delta10 said:

For me Firefox did this for the first time yesterday and today is the same.

Same here. Couldn't figure out how to remove Bad Site Warning with Firefox so i switched to Google Chrome and accessed advanced setting to NOT provide Bad Site Warning and so far no issues with this browser. Could be that it is the RLCF site that has a history of providing viruses lately which gives reason for browser sites to put this on a warning list and creates these pop-up warnings now (or tougher policies with Firefox that are meant to provide additional security to their users). Or it could be Russian/Putin hackers - lol.

19 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Same here. Couldn't figure out how to remove Bad Site Warning with Firefox so i switched to Google Chrome and accessed advanced setting to NOT provide Bad Site Warning and so far no issues with this browser. Could be that it is the RLCF site that has a history of providing viruses lately which gives reason for browser sites to put this on a warning list and creates these pop-up warnings now (or tougher policies with Firefox that are meant to provide additional security to their users). Or it could be Russian/Putin hackers - lol.

LOL.

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I use chrome. This all retarded. Never had problems before.

2 hours ago, Alittle said:

I use chrome. This all retarded. Never had problems before.

All these so-called computer wizards are good for shit. I have my share of different computer ptoblems too - my desktop PC shuts down on it's own and is a bitch to restart. When i want to bring it in to my computer "fixer upper" the damn thing stays running - go figure. Pretty soon my nearby baseball bat will fix it good and permanent - lol..