Fan Page Danaya

Beats me how Danaya has returned looking so trim after wallowing as a pregnant beached whale last visit.

These girls are made of steely determination.

My thoughts, of course, turn to the likelihood of D getting a crush on one of her flatmates as she did with Ilona in the past, and the girl with the big arse whose name escapes me (when she rejected the willing ingenue Aida),  and perhaps a little with Karol last visit.

She was certainly acting mad as a hatter with Irma two nights ago.    And we all know how she gradually sinks into a depression and keeps to her bed if not amused.

Come on Our Elsie, feed her a willing girl quick.

Danaya, and Irma seems to being having a nice meal, with the visiting and sexy Megan.  I see that either Danaya is trying to get to know Megan or knows her.  I am glad to see that Megan is out of the GP and her room for a while, she really doesn't go far or to long....I do some times feel that the other ladies in GP uses her and her boyfriend for entertainment at times to get viewers..."I hope Danaya and Irma doesn't do the same.  I wonder where is Karol tonight?8)

Yes, they are and I agree with your comment re Meghan.   I think Karol might be out with Val or Dal (which ever one of the B2 girls that slept with Karol the other night.  I always enjoy seeing Irma but I think that Irma, Danaya and Karol have really brought a changed atmosphere to Barcelona with them on this Tour.  Should be a very pleasant couple of months.

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Danaya, and Irma seems to being having a nice meal, with the visiting and sexy Megan.  I see that either Danaya is trying to get to know Megan or knows her.  I am glad to see that Megan is out of the GP and her room for a while, she really doesn't go far or to long....I do some times feel that the other ladies in GP uses her and her boyfriend for entertainment at times to get viewers..."I hope Danaya and Irma doesn't do the same.  I wonder where is Karol tonight?8)

Here it is, 2140 Barca time and neither Karol nor Amina are in their respective apartments. Since they had an extended conversation the other night lasting well past 0400 Barca time, accompanied with some touchy-feely moments while lying in Karol's bed. with Karol nude and Ami just in panties. Perhaps they've met this evening away from the cameras to explore more possibilities?

03:50 hours, Barca time. Karol and Amina are on the big bed and teasing each other's pussy. Amina gets off first with Karol following a few minutes later. They hug and kiss before getting under the covers for the night.

All this takes place an hour after Megan, Danaya and Irma had fallen asleep, with Megan spending the night with Irma. All three had given "hot tub" a new meaning when they spend a couple of hours in B1's tub, drinking wine and getting very touchy-feely. Best thing that happened in a long time. Big "thank you" to RLC for bringing Irma, Danaya and Karol back so that they can breathe some life into the Barca apartments.

34 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

03:50 hours, Barca time. Karol and Amina are on the big bed and teasing each other's pussy. Amina gets off first with Karol following a few minutes later. They hug and kiss before getting under the covers for the night.

All this takes place an hour after Megan, Danaya and Irma had fallen asleep, with Megan spending the night with Irma. All three had given "hot tub" a new meaning when they spend a couple of hours in B1's tub, drinking wine and getting very touchy-feely. Best thing that happened in a long time. Big "thank you" to RLC for bringing Irma, Danaya and Karol back so that they can breathe some life into the Barca apartments.

I çan not agree more. Irma Karol and Danaya have raised the standard in Barcelona.  Thank goodness. 

A great bathtime.   Its weird how the water looks black.

Nice to see the girls kissing, started of course by Irma.    Megan looked more comfortable kissing Danaya, in fact they looked very comfortable kissing, whereas with Irma it looked like the show it was.     

But it was Irma who kept jumping on Meg, whereas Dany allowed things to happen.    Megan's boyfriend got in on the act on the phone and watched Megan briefly enjoy Irma's hand down her pants.

But of course, in the end nothing really happened; Dany slunk off to bed, and the other two just conked out.

I guess it was easy to see Irma and Megan's motivation - they give us good value, thank you.     But Dany as ever remains a puzzle, her facial gyrations both fun and impossible to read.    She and Megan seem 'sympathic', they dance in the same way and like the same music, their brains work together - Dany's mind works very slowly while Meg's leaps about but doesn't go very far, so both end up in the same place.     

Its good to see that Danaya and Irma are back.....but are they back to analyze the other apartments and the girls....."if so it would be nice to see them make a trip to Masha's and her crew or even take a trip to give Julia and Eric some needy advise....or how about Smith and Kitty.  Irma has always been the motherly time and some listens and maybe she should knock Nora out the way and run things...."just kidding Nora" LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

After Nora's visit yesterday...I was hoping she would have talked Danaya into moving in with her new lover Kenny!!  After their oral section the other night surly she thinks of him doing her masturbation sets now.  It does look like the slimy Amina wants to give it a try at the vacation apartment...she may even talk Kim into fake eating her if she is lucky....I don't think Kenny well be in on this one..."his love and thoughts are about Danaya when he can't get it up.....and sometimes Kim."8) 

Kim and Kenny were over at B1 today. As usual, Kenny was drinking and became his usual obnoxious self. As soon as Kim and Danasya got cozy , he decided to make a fool of himself by turning his attention to Irma, who just laughed. Kenny then touched Danaya, who eventually went out onto the Balcony. Kenny followed her and spoke with her, although Danaya said little in reply. By this time, Kenny had his shirt off to show his manly physique:rolleyes: Later, while Danaya was talking with Kim, he walked behind her and grabbed Danaya's tits. He is such an idiot.