Fan Page Danaya

Every since her return back to B1 Danaya has been on a pussy hunt....and that hunt wound up being the brain spaced Kim from the vacationing apartment.  Although Kim who doesn't seem to give her man "the dumb founded Kenny" any type of respect once she is around the poisonous snakes of "Amina and Karol"..who also seems to be the instigators of this seduction and unrehearsed scripted...Kim well do anything that these two want...even go against her man.   As I did view last night with the three Irma, Danaya and Amina bed show...."it seems that Danaya was trying to get Amina attention sexually but did not succeed....Amina did not seem to be turn on to Danaya sexually but only in a friend ship way.....and Irma did not have a chance either, seeing that she is more like a mother figure then a sexual figure......Amina's pet "Karol" was still laying in bed in another room with her boyfriend at the time of all of this.   I can't blame Danaya for wanting Kim to eat her muff...as Kenny once did, but why would one put them self's in jeopardy when these "girls" know that Kenny is very jealous.  It would have been nice if Kim would have been single and not have a boyfriend...but doing what she is doing now shows her respect towards Kenny.    I suggest that Danaya continue to try and get Kenny drunk and maybe she might have a chance to have Kim take a dive between her legs...but me and I am sure some of the viewers think that the only way your going to get Kim to do you, is by letting Kenny have his way "again" with you.   "Suggestion for Kenny, "once this is all over and he start to do some cleaning around the house...make sure he gets rid of all his trash....starting with Kim."8)

Just now, TBird97 said:

@Rubberman-You certainly have a different perspective on what's going on than I do. 

Its all in fun....just like the games they play with us members......"but little due Kenny know....no matter how much ass he kisses....these women doesn't want his dumb ass there"...when well the rock absorb water and wake up?  LOL8)

• 3 weeks later...

Although I do think she spends to much time reading and worrying about what the viewers are saying about her and others..Danaya's masturbation last night seems to be ok...."but I loved her when she arrived the first time at RLC...when she seemed to do all of her masturbating secretly...with ways of making the viewer or members thinking she was hiding it."   Yes I have been on Danaya case on and off, because I think RLC brought her back to give advice to others....but not that's not the Danaya that the viewers want to see......I may be speaking for myself...but I liked the old Danaya better......"back then I couldn't wait for her to either go to bed or just be alone and touch her self."  I do think that the scene with Kenny and Kim was a set back for her and the scripted couple, and really didn't go well and planed..."thanks to Kenny.8) 

• 4 weeks later...

Now that Danaya came back for yet another second round with Amanda, and with the help of Amina has succeed with the molestation of all parties in the vacation apartment..." I do wonder what was the real purpose of "Irma and Danaya's" being at RLC?  We all know that Amina is a snake and well screw her own kin if need be, but tonight she really showed her true colors....."not only did she celebrate Danaya's taken advantage of Amanda...Pablo had to stay in another room with out any rights to his lady.  Although Leona partially participate in the sad but unnecessary act, she didn't look to happy once everything was all over, from a viewers expressions on Pablo, Amanda and Leona faces neither one really likes any of them.  Amina did celebrate as thought she hit the jackpot, and poor Amanda and Pablo didn't have any words for each other later that night and went to sleep facing the other direction.   Sorry Amanda and Pablo..."next time be careful before you sell your soul to the devil."    Danaya and Irma has gotten what they wanted and Amina and grown another horn on her head!!   I do think its time for Irma and Danaya to leave!..Let keep hope alive for all three Danaya, Amina and Irma to when these three sour pussies well leave and stop using the people in the vacation apartment as ponds..."if there was any love tonight with anyone...it was hidden under a rock!"....."GAME OVER"8)

Create an account to see this content!

Danaya packed and packed is now ready and leaving.  Doing her stay I saw a different Danaya...not the one that I was looking for...."I watched her be a follower at the hands of Amina and help use the ladies of the vacation apartment.  I still do wonder what was her real purpose of being here...some times she tried acting like a sex adviser.."failed"...or counselor.."failed"....I did notice she did a lot of bitching towards the cams a lot though.  I did like the part where she sat out to have sex with Kim, but ended up having Kim's guy Kenny going down on her..LOL   I do think that her last sex show with Amanda made Pablo fell least then a man...and those two "Amanda and Pablo" may have problems from here on.  I think if one day Danaya returns she needs to stick to something that she is good at......."she was once famous for he masturbation sets"...not this time.   Lets all hope that Danaya have a safe trip back home and one day come back and see us again.8)

While beautiful to look at and when in the right mood could have fun so be entertaining to watch overall Danaya is not near the top of my favourite RLC girls chart.

In no particular order seemed always seemed to let others do most of the work e.g. when parties were being prepared for and cleared up after. She rarely seemed to initiate things but rather tagged along or needed motivation. Sometimes she would be the first away from a group party and go to her room yet at others not know or accept when a pair or group split off they wanted to be alone.

Some of the B3 gatherings in particular are difficult analyse due to the mix of alcohol, the general atmosphere and who was or was trying to be in control.

Delta10 hits the nail on the head with Danaya.    She could take infuriatingly long to put on her makeup, and often lay abed for hours staring at the ceiling.    She always did need someone lively to get her going.

But once she did get going Dany was great eye-rolling fun, and obviously motivated this trip to do some girl-girl, though I never saw her succeed.

But what a change from her first trips a few years ago when she hid her nightly bating beneath the covers.   First trip she developed a crush on Ilona and second trip it was Adele.   Those days these things were so discreet even I wondered if I was just wishful-thinking, the evidence was so subtle, but actually that had its own pleasures. 

Iloner,

One time Danaya did actually take the lead was was when Ilona was going away, home for her birthday?, and either she missed the flight or some other issue. Danaya set out the tea-light candles in her name on the table and tried to cheer her up.

I remember the length of time she often took to get ready to go out too, this visit either I didn't notice or did she not make the same effort as mostly either they went out daytime or to another RLC apartment rather than clubs in the city. One girl, was it Adele as I can't remember ?, made big efforts to encourage her then when eventually Danaya decided to go always had to wait half an hour or more for her. Few would do that more than once.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 5:14 AM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Back again. 4th time is it. Easy money to help provide for the kid I suppose. 🤣

What kid?? "has the kid been on cam??"

Yes Danaya is back, but I see nothing different with her, except starting to show us that she can masturbate without hiding under her bed covers...lol..."but still does it under covers almost nightly and way....lol....that"s when the real masturbating is going on and she really gets off, I have to give her credit for her sneaky way of doing it....its sort of sexy." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!