"Lesbian Girls."

Scorpio 22

12 hours ago, Pleasant said:

They are as lesbian as the women on the cam sites, the women on the TV late night channels. It is all about the money, furthering their careers, and i'm shocked that some believe they aren't acting. Very few tenants give 2 shits about those who watch, those who subscribe. To them It's Business.

Occasionally there is some real sex between the girls.   (example Karla and Deborah a few weeks ago when drunk after a party).

Sometimes real emotional involvement: example Amina and Karol.

Even when sex is planned, such as Anita educating Tina Deborah and Karla, it is still great to watch.

Whatever their motivation: one naked girl masturbating is good to watch, but two is 100% better.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:44 PM, Pleasant said:

They are as lesbian as the women on the cam sites, the women on the TV late night channels. It is all about the money, furthering their careers, and i'm shocked that some believe they aren't acting. Very few tenants give 2 shits about those who watch, those who subscribe. To them It's Business.

Only thing they give a fuck about is the money. Some have mentioned Love, only people they Love is themselves. 

Lesbian Amina looks to be enjoying some cock. 

15 hours ago, Danny said:

Only thing they give a fuck about is the money. Some have mentioned Love, only people they Love is themselves. 

Lesbian Amina looks to be enjoying some cock. 

That would be Nil her "Boyfriend" they stayed in B3 for a bit, but many have forgotten or just choose not to remember that. 

Over the past few weeks we have been privileged to view a real affair act out its course.   

But somehow passionate views about what is fake have taken away some of the fun of this site.

Tonight we saw the last act in Amina's bedroom - Amina still willing, Karol firmly but amicably saying Its Over.

Something real, passionate, subtle - not fake - between two women who can have attraction to both sexes.

Yes, women are complicated.       They don't have to be Lesbian to respond emotionally and sexually to each other.

Get over it, guys.    Enjoy what is on offer.

9 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Some need to enjoy what is on offer and not make them out to be what they are not. Don't say they are lesbian when they are clearly not. Saying they are in love is also not 100% true and just an opinion.

Hi guys,

I'm guessing that you all think I'm the culprit here, but tell me if you mean someone else's posts or something in Chat.

I haven't been back over my posts but I don't think I have said either that Karol and Amina are Lesbian or that they are 'in love'.     I'm sure neither is true.

I have, though, made clear my belief their affair has been genuine, loving and passionate, and a wonderful opportunity for us voyeurs to watch real behaviour.    

And I have tried to do so in a way that heightens the fun and drama.    

Of course, everything posted on Forum is just an opinion.   We know nothing for sure.

I have enjoyed watching and am disappointed that my having fun posting about it seems to have annoyed some of you.    

By all means criticise my posts giving detail and example, something I can respond to/discuss.    Discussion is great.

And if your concern is to save me because you think I'm barking up the wrong tree - well, thanks.    But you know, old dogs get pretty good at recognising trees.

And enjoy barking!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Would be interesting to know what Nina & Kira think about all the "lesbian" girls there is on RLC. Most would shit themselves if Nina or Kira got anywhere near them. 

Very true indeed! Yes, there is a big difference between love and sex, a big difference between real and 'professional' lesbian.