"Lesbian Girls."

Scorpio 22

The actions by fake or pretend lesbians is just that. It is a visual tease that then plays on your imagination for more so you keep watching. Real lesbians show the compassion, love, tenderness and desire to do more. Real lesbians going at it makes you feel the closeness and the sexual feelings between the women. No imagination needed - just watch and enjoy the real deal of true lesbians as they continue to melt into each other.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, 69. said:

No matter what they are, they are doing what they get payed for. Gets you men talking about them and spending money watching too. Not many females watch or comment on them on any forum. Why do you think that is? :wub:

Probably because they see right through them and see how phony they really are. 

5 hours ago, 69. said:

No matter what they are, they are doing what they get payed for. Gets you men talking about them and spending money watching too. Not many females watch or comment on them on any forum. Why do you think that is? :wub:

I think and believe that most females that know about RLC and their female "actress's" and their studs may not be as easy an naive as some of the obsessed male members...who also doesn't care as long as its some kind of entertainment.8)

20 hours ago, 69. said:

Reading comments and chatting with some most are actual voyeurs and don't get fooled with cheap girls doing pathetic shows on a daily basis. 

9 hours ago, Zander said:

Reading comments and chatting with some most are actual voyeurs and don't get fooled with cheap girls doing pathetic shows on a daily basis. 

But there are some who are intelligent enough to know and acknowledge a lot of the tenants are faking it, but yet are still happy to hand over cash to watch it. I remember once reading not long ago where a forum member said they didn't care if it was fake or real. Over on CC, some think the attention-seeker guest now at Jane and Dick is a Godsend, others have seen through the fakery. Anyone is entitled to do what they want with their money, but i find it sad, because it only encourages the fakery to continue if the money rolls in. If subscriptions dropped, it might make rlc think again after turning the site into tacky webcam-type shows.

Most of us will have enjoyed a work of art where the intention, so far as we can know it, may have been different from the commonly understood and appreciated interpretation.

Different ages have preferred good fakes over inferior original work.

I'm happy fake or real, if its my idea of fun.

There has been lots of 'discussion' in the past but it quickly becomes pointless.    Unfortunately, many we share our site with could not think their way out of a paper bag.

If the site was presented just as online shows, that would change the presentation totally, and would alter views (in both aspects of the word). I guess the crux is - We are still told it's 'Real' with 'no scenarios'  but many feel that is no longer the case. And if we see something happening that looks fake, it gets the frustration going. But anyone can enjoy it how they wish of course.