Bonnie & Clyde

• 4 weeks later...

After subjecting their chubby slave to one of Bonnie's exercise routines,they took her to the bathroom and made her perform orally on both individually.
They wrote on her,slapped her & ordered her around. Standard procedure I would have thought?
Then after dominating & humiliating & screwing her some more in the lounge.
I thought it had finished when Clyde came on the table & made slave girl eat it all up.
But then, this extra surprise for her.
Happy Birthday!

Create an account to see this content!

PS Don't try this at home, although it is up to you if you do. But have a fire extinguisher or a bucket of sand on hand just in case.
Light the touch paper & stand well back etc

*cams do not have VHtv stamp.

• 3 weeks later...

Bonnie is tall and skinny but what an ass. Every little movement shows off the curvy little butt. I think when I was born and popped out I was facing my Mom's ass because I have been an ass man since - lol. Is this too much information or proof that I am a sick perverted puppy??? Oh look, I was fortunate to get a small and a big curvy ass in some pics - bonus for an ass lover.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:39 AM, Plank said:

After subjecting their chubby slave to one of Bonnie's exercise routines,they took her to the bathroom and made her perform orally on both individually.
They wrote on her,slapped her & ordered her around. Standard procedure I would have thought?
Then after dominating & humiliating & screwing her some more in the lounge.
I thought it had finished when Clyde came on the table & made slave girl eat it all up.
But then, this extra surprise for her.
Happy Birthday!

PS Don't try this at home, although it is up to you if you do. But have a fire extinguisher or a bucket of sand on hand just in case.
Light the touch paper & stand well back etc

*cams do not have VHtv stamp.

People do some of the stupidest fucked up things just for attention.    :D

OMFG ! They are at it again!

If you got 'em,smoke 'em.

*No VHtv logo stamp on cams.

I like this relationship between B & C and the slave-girl. It's always fun.

It doesn't matter what happens at their parties,or who is doing what with who, it's always fun,everyone has a great time.There is genuine affection between these participants.

It is never gets nasty or violent. The women are treated with respect and not as a sex toy. Some of the younger participants could learn from these 'aged' ones.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:13 PM, Plank said:

OMFG ! They are at it again!

If you got 'em,smoke 'em.

*No VHtv logo stamp on cams.

I like this relationship between B & C and the slave-girl. It's always fun.

It doesn't matter what happens at their parties,or who is doing what with who, it's always fun,everyone has a great time.There is genuine affection between these participants.

It is never gets nasty or violent. The women are treated with respect and not as a sex toy. Some of the younger participants could learn from these 'aged' ones.

It might be fun and games to them but when something goes bad their fun will be over.   Don't know what she had in her mouth but it wasn't a Candle.

Edited by StnCld316

On 3/8/2019 at 3:40 AM, StnCld316 said:

It might be fun and games to them but when something goes bad their fun will be over.   Don't know what she had in her mouth but it wasn't a Candle.

You never know,next time it could be a Roman candle. It would be different & colourful. 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...