Leona is very sexy, beautiful and does know how to work the cams in a professional way.."she keeps to herself as she did her last visit".... seems she give only so much pure day..like a tease here and there.  Leona doesn't run the streets like an ally-cat and stay out all night like some...and does seems to have respect for herself.   One member stated that she would be in bed with her room mate within a week on her day of arrival..."WRONG......AGAIN."  I do think she well soon start to interact with others, but not sexually...once the fake drama stops in B1 and the GP apartments stops.  "I do have to admit.."she is a dam good tease."8)

1 hour ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Agree some do have some respect for themselves and good for them. Not every girl wants to get it on with other girls, massive shock but maybe she is STRAIGHT.

With that group.."I hope so."...Amina has a way making one sleep with there kin if she wants..."she is a slick one."    I have seen her "Leona" besides here other places and did very well may I add.8)

Seems Leona, Amanda and Pablo was used tonight by Danaya and the snake Amina.   After Danaya had used Amanda in her sex games for the night while Pablo sat helpless and Leona didn't seem to really enjoy none of what was going one Amina was happy for joy as though she hit the jackpot.  After Danaya took and had her way with Amanda and left with her snake Amina, Pablo and Amanda seemed to have some not so good words with each other and ended up sleeping opposite of each other.   Amina is a home wrecker and Danaya turn out to be just as bad.   Danaya who couldn't get Kim alone wound up letting Kenny lick her out and that was fucked up for both parties....and has now fucked up Amanda and Pablo's relationship.  Amanda and Pablo.."stop letting the devil lead you."  Leona good luck with the rest of your stay.8)

I agree Leona seems more mature.

When she is in the apartment together with just Amanda and Pablo she mostly keeps to her room. While I've not seen any heated discussion or blatant ignorance neither does there seem to be any friendship nor any advances from Pablo to cause her to keep away. If Kenny was still there that most likely would be different.

Only when others girls visit does she seem comfortable to join in. Last night she had fun dancing with Amina but I'm sure she will see Amina's trap and not fall into it.

She really does need to be in another apartment.

Even though her stay was short, but sweet...I did enjoy Leona's stay....as always she kept to her self and most of the time did very little.  Leona could teach others in the GP apartment on how to be more mature and not act like ally cats to gain viewers..."unless that's all they know how to do."   I do hope Leona comes back for another visit one day and lets hope she does have a safe trip back home.8)