Lisa & Grant

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this June 30, 2018

Remember when Lisa first appeared as a friend of Chloe's, with the abusive drunk thug of a boyfriend.
Many people had a negative view of her as she hid from the camera's, and people thought she was a waste of space.
But as time has gone on she has blossomed, the shy girl is gone and now we have a sexy,vivacious & fun loving Lisa.

Last night/this morning's party shows that there has been a tidal wave of water has passed under Lisa's bridge since then!
As their friends Nadia & Brian went at it in the bedroom, Lisa,Grant & Juliet got into it in the LR.
They say in football, 'a game of two halves',and it was. So this post is in two lumps. 1 of 2
For your information, Lisa the home team is wearing the black socks.
Juliet,the away team, is wearing green/blue & yellow socks.

The drunken smooching started to get interesting.

Create an account to see this content!

It is clear that Grant is sort of surplus to requirements here,as the girls go at it almost frenzied!

Lisa is in control & there is no doubt that she is driving this,as she is bringing Juliet to screaming point,again & again.
Grant is getting involved & has to keep pushing Lisa's hand away from Juliet so he can have a go.
Lisa & Juliet don't really care by now,G tries to screw Lisa but floppy dick syndrome (FDS) strikes. I'm sorry mate but if this scenario doesn't fire you up,you're doomed!

Lisa is in control & there is no doubt that she is driving this,as she is bringing Juliet to screaming point,again & again.
Grant is getting involved & has to keep pushing Lisa's hand away from Juliet so he can have a go.
Lisa & Juliet don't really care by now,G tries to screw Lisa but floppy dick syndrome (FDS) strikes.
Lisa tried to help.

Half time.

2 of 2.

Second Half.

Sorry sports fans but the socks have gone you will have to figure who is who in this mound of flesh.
I will be honest,I thought the evening was done.The dancing started again,Lisa paid Grant some attention,but her & Juliet started at each other again.
Grant was on the outside looking in for a while before Lisa remembered he was there.

Create an account to see this content!

As G is playing with J, there is a look form G to L of 'please!?'

To my shock Lisa gave him the green light.

Short but sweet I suppose until FDS again.
The girls didn't care they were having way to much fun.

Lisa is taking it in turns going down on J then G.

J starts to suck G, not unnoticed by Lisa.

As the game finished you could tel that everyone had had great fun.

And so off to the showers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...