RLC 2019

Johnny

You would think the amount of time RLC has been going they would have better quality streaming. Unbelievable how many times you have to try and open a camera and when you do finally manage to, either only works for a while or keeps freezing when anything remotely entertaining happens. And you know where you can stick your Replay.

28 minutes ago, Dragnet said:

You would think the amount of time RLC has been going they would have better quality streaming. Unbelievable how many times you have to try and open a camera and when you do finally manage to, either only works for a while or keeps freezing when anything remotely entertaining happens. And you know where you can stick your Replay.

I agree, but i have to be fair to them because i reckon it's to do with the 'power' of the system. They will no doubt be using the best streaming quality, so therefore if you have a lower powered processor (like i have), it will be problematic. If you have an i5 or i7, then it will be fine i bet. It's all well and good providing the top draw quality, but at home viewers also have to have the best, otherwise it holds it back. I can't watch YT on 720p as it stutters and slows down everything. 

On 2/21/2019 at 5:46 PM, Pleasant said:

I agree, but i have to be fair to them because i reckon it's to do with the 'power' of the system. They will no doubt be using the best streaming quality, so therefore if you have a lower powered processor (like i have), it will be problematic. If you have an i5 or i7, then it will be fine i bet. It's all well and good providing the top draw quality, but at home viewers also have to have the best, otherwise it holds it back. I can't watch YT on 720p as it stutters and slows down everything. 

I'm using i5 and still often issues. Sometimes, my guess is when few watching, all is fine so not a computer or internet speed limitation my end. Far to often difficult even to get a connection, just the dots and after waiting the message time-out or RTMP error or not even the dots but just a black window.

18 hours ago, delta10 said:

I'm using i5 and still often issues. Sometimes, my guess is when few watching, all is fine so not a computer or internet speed limitation my end. Far to often difficult even to get a connection, just the dots and after waiting the message time-out or RTMP error or not even the dots but just a black window.

Yes, the traffic amount will play a big part i'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Johnny said:

Most newbies are friends of friends and know the script anyway, so either way viewers are fucked. Wouldn't surprise me if there is a RLC handbook given to each girl to look at before they enter.

Or being given a highlight reel to watch and told "You want a career? You want to be seen and given work elsewhere? Then do what these are doing". There's a lot who still love them despite it though.