RLC 2019

Johnny

Some you can tell straight away have watched and even know the best position to get the best money shot and know what viewers want to see. Maybe not so much scripted but definitely fixed. As I've seen it all before doesn't put me up or down and actually like the ones that do what they want. Especially when it annoys others. 

On 3/13/2019 at 5:47 PM, Dragnet said:

Some you can tell straight away have watched and even know the best position to get the best money shot and know what viewers want to see. Maybe not so much scripted but definitely fixed. As I've seen it all before doesn't put me up or down and actually like the ones that do what they want. Especially when it annoys others. 

Nicole perfect example and just done what she wanted and for that some turned on her. 

• 2 weeks later...

RLC, we have lost a few apartments. D&R, J&E, V&F. Instead of trying to replace them, could you please use the money to improve the streaming. I don't know the technicalities but, it pisses me off when something good happens and, I miss most of it because the stream keeps buffering. Quality over quantity!

RLC, we have lost a few apartments. D&R, J&E, V&F. Instead of trying to replace them, could you please use the money to improve the streaming. I don't know the technicalities but, it pisses me off when something good happens and, I miss most of it because the stream keeps buffering. Quality over quantity!

1 hour ago, Rhodie said:

I find the streaming recently especially has been terrible. Disgrace when you wait for days for something to happen and, when something does you barely see anything because of buffering and have to refresh as well. 

6 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

RLC could also stop employing useless girls over and over that only want a free ride. So much money is wasted on useless tenants, that could be used to make your site run better. 

No such thing as a useless girl. They all have their charms, no matter how much they piss you off! 

10 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

RLC could also stop employing useless girls over and over that only want a free ride. So much money is wasted on useless tenants, that could be used to make your site run better. 

4 hours ago, Rhodie said:

No such thing as a useless girl. They all have their charms, no matter how much they piss you off! 

When it comes to being on RLC or any other voyeur site - even if they might look good but don't do shit - they are fucking useless. Kick their sorry ass to the curb. Perhaps RLC should give them a one-day trial to show something that a voyeur would like. It is a voyeur site for adults not a "look at me - i'm a girl and I look pretty" children's show. But I know some chatters love the little fillies but they get exactly that - nada a thing.

13 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

There are and have been useless girls. They know exactly what they're getting involved in and, blatantly take the piss and get payed for doing nothing. That's one of the problems in the world today, to many lazy fuckers. 

Very true indeed. Wouldn't get away with sitting on their ass, looking at devices and sleeping hours after hours if it was my site. The amount of sleeping some do, especially the ages they are is a disgrace. kick balls GIF by Idiocracy