RLC 2019

Johnny

I guess the connection problems will get much better now when they have closed several apts for free-cams. I've been fearing this day for a long time, and today it happened.
As a freeloader, I've had a very good run, I must admit. I only hope this will help you "subbers", fixing the lousy connection you've had over the last year.
Angie with friends, is the only apt left for me now, but I'll hang in there - see you around, and good luck with the connection :)

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:55 PM, Pleasant said:

And now it's a full pay apartment!! How ridiculous is that!! WOW.

Sex and attention sells. And some are obviously willing to do anything to get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone Any Idea What Is Happening?

We have lost many of the apmts but still have Barca - which I guess has always been the moneyspinner.

At the same time there is a New Deal on Payment:  everything is still the same price for fewer apmts but seems now to include Replay for free!   (Though it isn't completely clear.)

Very likely that all will become clear some weeks before RLC actually announce anything - if they ever do!

3 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Nothing to do with Barca being the "moneyspinner" more to do with they are not based in Russia. Fact the other Apartments that are online are also outside Russia, clearly a government restriction problem. 

Hi Scorpio

Yeah, I saw the suggestion this is to do with the Russian Govt walling off their internet like China's.   

But, Were all the cancelled apmts in Russia?