RLC 2019

Johnny

3 hours ago, Flume said:

Parts of the forum fan pages are well ahead. Not sure where some of these ideas or conclusions come from, but my feeling is some have far too much time on their hands. Some clearly like to be liked and just make up shit so others think they are important and knowledgeable. 

Best thing to do is put something out there that is BS and see it being said in the chat. No-one questions it and just believe it because it's come from a "reliable" source. 

Don't believe everything you read or are told. :D

18 hours ago, Vaz said:

Best thing to do is put something out there that is BS and see it being said in the chat. No-one questions it and just believe it because it's come from a "reliable" source. 

Always guaranteed to catch one lol. 

On 7/6/2019 at 7:52 PM, Vaz said:

Depending on who it's come from most things said are just crap. Wouldn't be the first time someone wanting to be popular just said any old rubbish just for the sake of it. The world and internet is full of them. 

3 hours ago, Johnny said:

The first and not the last I'm sure of the old tenants moved to a "couple on vacation" apartment. 

Barcelona and Czech Republic might be seeing a lot more Russians entering over the next few months or so. Personally rather see new faces, rather than the same old, same old. 

I think RLC needs to look at reducing the girls on vacation term from three months to two, especially for new ladies. I know this will add extra costs but, too many of the girls seem to loose interest or run out of steam when they reach the third month. The likes of the triplets and others who have been on RLC before, know what to expect and how to handle it. (It makes it a lot easier given the triplets are based in Spain.) Others, especially new ladies don't. There can be a few reasons for this, boredom, homesickness, want to get back to the boyfriend etc. To use an example, Amalia. She has been a lot of fun and is someone I would like to see back again. That being said, look at her lately. Since Pam left, she seems to have lost all interest and stays in her room most of the time. She is one of many who now seem to just go through the motions, waiting to be set free? There could be an argument for setting things up so all the ladies in B1 and B2 arrive and leave at the same time but, I like watching how newbies integrate, or don't. Perhaps, like RLC have done with Numi, if they are there for three months, swap them around between GP, B1 and B2?

On 7/12/2019 at 12:48 AM, Rudi said:

Barcelona and Czech Republic might be seeing a lot more Russians entering over the next few months or so. Personally rather see new faces, rather than the same old, same old. 

Bringing old ones back just going to see things we have seen time after time. Need more adventurous singles and couples that don't just fuck and masturbate the same way.

On 7/13/2019 at 2:09 PM, Ramesh said:

Better looking to get new tenants rather than bringing older ones back. Change is always better. 

They all so need to get rid of the school house sleep over bull shit and bring in some real adults or just get back to RealLifeCam period, and just make a special site for the dick beaters.8)

On 7/13/2019 at 7:09 PM, Ramesh said:

Better looking to get new tenants rather than bringing older ones back. Change is always better. 

Yes gets boring seeing them doing the same thing week after week. Like watching the same movie over and over. Take the downfall and try and make it better. 

On 7/15/2019 at 1:30 PM, Flume said:

Yes gets boring seeing them doing the same thing week after week. Like watching the same movie over and over. Take the downfall and try and make it better. 

Like the employers, most are too thick to come up with new ideas and just stick to what they know. Seen the couple in the apartment over from me (in their 50s) fuck more ways in the past few weeks than most of these couples in two years. 

On 7/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, Flume said:

You think maybe RLC has hired a few of our Chatters to try and keep some of the viewing members convinced that they are doing a good job!!! LOL  Who ever is calling the shots should be fired and sent to some kind of rehab for shitting the sane.   Lets hope they continue to bring in better apartments before they lose what members they have.8)