RLC 2019

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else still having problems with watching? Tonight i'm getting a combo of cameras loading but being in freeze frame, so nothing moves (the clock at the top confirms that it's not just a quiet room ha!), as well as "invalid timed out" whatever-the-message-is nonsense. This seems to be happening far too often now.

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Anyone else still having problems with watching? Tonight i'm getting a combo of cameras loading but being in freeze frame, so nothing moves (the clock at the top confirms that it's not just a quiet room ha!), as well as "invalid timed out" whatever-the-message-is nonsense. This seems to be happening far too often now.

Cams were once again pathetic and not acceptable. Even when nothing interesting is happening, still can be a nightmare to get a cam to load or it loads then freezes. 

2 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Steve is actually Thomas from Vanessa&Thomas and if anything like their apartment, don't expect much.

I read this earlier on both forums. So not only are they recycling more tried and tested people, but are actually changing their names the second time on.

Wow.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, Pleasant said:

I read this earlier on both forums. So not only are they recycling more tried and tested people, but are actually changing their names the second time on.

Wow.

Quite pathetic when you think about it. Shows how smart they really are. Just when you think they can't get any worse, they bring back someone that was about as exciting as watching golf, change his name and think people won't notice. :D

9 hours ago, Danny said:

Quite pathetic when you think about it. Shows how smart they really are. Just when you think they can't get any worse, they bring back someone that was about as exciting as watching golf, change his name and think people won't notice. :D

Golf can be enjoyable, especially the ladies. Some real hotties compared to what RLC have on show.

On 5/18/2019 at 5:46 PM, Danny said:

It's laughable really, especially then saying he's an ex-participant.