RLC 2019

Johnny

Until RLC or whom ever gives its viewers a clear reading on what going on,  most of us..just like myself well have to keep assuming!!!  As I did state in the Polls to something like this may happen one day I was not really surprised.  I do think that RLC may have put to much emphasis "importance" into these so call money making Barcelona apartments and forgot about the welfare of the rest of their site.  Even with the free replay and free extended memberships I think that they know that they fucked up!!! and things are going to get boring very quick, even with these 8 apartments who must come up with a lot of more bull shit.  Even after all this may one day clear up..."maybe RLC well learn to have a plan B in case shit like this happens again.  I do think that they are going to lose viewers like they have been doing in the last two weeks...."the tenants in these 8 apartments could fuck around the clock"...but the monthly price for 8 apartments is to much.....most was bitching about the price for the apartments before all of this chaos "confusion" happen.8)

Create an account to see this content!

I've been enjoying  free Replay now confirmed as included

And I've always watched 90% Barca

And you can't blame RLC for Russian govt policy - I expect they paid all the right people

so, its an ill wind guys, but its blown good weather my way

(Until RLC guesses we are all hooked and makes Replay expensive again)

Suggestion to RLC - consider apartments in Quebec, Canada. They are quite liberal with respect to nudity and sex. RLC, you better seriously look around at other countries that could provide a variety of tenants to satisfy customer demands. Oh wait - you don't give a shit about customer satisfaction. Okay, how about factoring in continued or new subscribers for money. Your choice for survival.

There have been many conspiracy theories about what someone quite accurately described as "the purge". The three main theories seem to be Putin, Russian Mafia and a money laundering scheme that got busted? I think this may be the first time these words have ever been spoken outside the Russian media, but, I believe, in this case, Putin is innocent. His control over the internet doesn't happen until November.  That leaves us with the mafia and money laundering. VHTV were subjected to the Ukrainian mafia. They had to shut down all their Ukrainian operations. A fatal blow, you might think? Apparently not. I'm not on VHTV but, I believe they recovered and are gaining viewers. When their "purge" happened, they seemed to be very open and honest about it. I think subscribers to VHTV understood the situation was beyond VHTV's control and cut them some slack. RLC could have learnt a lot from that. If they faced a similar problem, just say so! They clearly didn't learn a thing. Perhaps, as the industry leaders in terms of views ( I don't know if that's a fact?) they have become arrogant? Pride comes before the fall! Well, how the "mighty" have fallen!   If you try to rebuild, have the decency to reply to your customers. If RLC is whats to survive this, they are going to have to need to have a serious look at their customer service. Treat customers like shit and you will get the same!

The recent RLC mail stresses the safety of the tenants.   Perhaps this is a hint that there has been an extortion threat.

I agree RLC are bad at the little courtesies of customer service.   But the product was getting better and better.   And the management that did this is I guess still in place.

Much of the constant moaning comes from 'old sweats' who claim everything was better in the past, "more like real voyeurism" - actually more like watching paint dry.   There was always an emphasis on tenant sex, but they got better at offering a likelihood of it happening.

I'm betting RLC builds back up.   Its a cash generator with an established customer base.

My 180 day subs are up soon.   Will I put my money where my mouth is?

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:44 AM, Ramesh said:

Sleeping, sleeping and even more sleeping. Anyone with a sleeping fetish RealLifeCam is a dream come true. 

Sleeping or looking at their phones is mostly what you see.

14 hours ago, Rhodie said:

There have been many conspiracy theories about what someone quite accurately described as "the purge". The three main theories seem to be Putin, Russian Mafia and a money laundering scheme that got busted? I think this may be the first time these words have ever been spoken outside the Russian media, but, I believe, in this case, Putin is innocent. His control over the internet doesn't happen until November.  That leaves us with the mafia and money laundering. VHTV were subjected to the Ukrainian mafia. They had to shut down all their Ukrainian operations. A fatal blow, you might think? Apparently not. I'm not on VHTV but, I believe they recovered and are gaining viewers. When their "purge" happened, they seemed to be very open and honest about it. I think subscribers to VHTV understood the situation was beyond VHTV's control and cut them some slack. RLC could have learnt a lot from that. If they faced a similar problem, just say so! They clearly didn't learn a thing. Perhaps, as the industry leaders in terms of views ( I don't know if that's a fact?) they have become arrogant? Pride comes before the fall! Well, how the "mighty" have fallen!   If you try to rebuild, have the decency to reply to your customers. If RLC is whats to survive this, they are going to have to need to have a serious look at their customer service. Treat customers like shit and you will get the same!

Customer service is a disgrace and if they struggle to get viewers back, only have themselves to blame.