RLC 2019

Johnny

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

You think maybe RLC has hired a few of our Chatters to try and keep some of the viewing members convinced that they are doing a good job!!! LOL  Who ever is calling the shots should be fired and sent to some kind of rehab for shitting the sane.   Lets hope they continue to bring in better apartments before they lose what members they have.8)

Have no interest in chat as find it boring. Newer and more active couples are needed instead of performing fantasy lesbians. RLC and some members can think it's in a good place, but guaranteed viewers and viewing currently have dropped massively.

4 hours ago, Pleasant said:

The Oddest thing i've noticed since 'The Purge'.

On both forums, it's the loss of Leora has been by far the most discussed and pined after. 

Genuinely surprised by that.

Why? Leora has just as much obsessive and weird followers as the girls apartments do. She put on daily shows and for some that's what they desire. Wouldn't surprise me if some even cried when she was no longer available to them. Lol 

11 minutes ago, Max 2017 said:

Why? Leora has just as much obsessive and weird followers as the girls apartments do. She put on daily shows and for some that's what they desire. 

I think i was expecting someone like E&S or N&B to have been the most missed. It does seem like Leora was more popular than i thought!

1 minute ago, Pleasant said:

I think i was expecting someone like E&S or N&B to have been the most missed. It does seem like Leora was more popular than i thought!

You know just as well as anyone else. You give viewers what they want and that makes you popular, no matter how boring and predictable they become. 6 years is going to build up a following as well. 

7 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Got to be down both sides surely, but by how much of course is the key part.

All you have to do is check out the Chat room, and it speaks for it self......and that's only or might be a total of 4 hours on a good day with members that can get in with out a hassle.8)

It becomes apparent to me that RLC owners/managers/dumbasses read the RLCF chat and somewhat follow through with requests for certain return girls or ex Russian tenants. BIG MISTAKE!!!! Once the returnees show up then the chatters complain about inactivity or spend too much time away from the apartments or just happy to complain and want improvements. RLC and chatters go hand-in-hand or should I say "made your bed, now lie in it". That is why things will not change with RLC. Wonder if the RLC dumbasses and chatters have sex together, fake sex or under the cover masturbation. 

On 7/25/2019 at 5:37 PM, Pleasant said:

Got to be down both sides surely, but by how much of course is the key part.

True, but like most things something we will never know for sure. Going by the latest efforts, going to be a struggle to get any decent couples back or new ones (Carla and her latest squeeze don't count). 

On 7/27/2019 at 3:29 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

It becomes apparent to me that RLC owners/managers/dumbasses read the RLCF chat and somewhat follow through with requests for certain return girls or ex Russian tenants. BIG MISTAKE!!!! Once the returnees show up then the chatters complain about inactivity or spend too much time away from the apartments or just happy to complain and want improvements. RLC and chatters go hand-in-hand or should I say "made your bed, now lie in it". That is why things will not change with RLC. Wonder if the RLC dumbasses and chatters have sex together, fake sex or under the cover masturbation. 

Would say the chatters wish, but guaranteed if their wallets were thick like most of these girls are they probably would have a chance. Trouble is would they get hard and stay hard lol.