Social media accounts

Bandit

Social media accounts  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is following their every move on social media accounts just weird and creepy?

• Yes
    • No

Totally obsessive stalker!

Why would it be any concern what tenants do outside the apartments? Do you think that you pay a membership to view the apartments you have a right to dictate or approve what goes on when not at home as well? Or better yet have the right to dictate and have your approval on what goes on in the apartments? Then you people bitch and moan because someone is not home or doing enough of something or being naked enough. or some stupid bullshit like that. 

Give me a fucking break. 

In many peoples' eyes we are all weird and creepy for viewing this sort of site.   In my country voyeurism is a crime (fortunately, watching RLC cannot really be classed as voyeurism).   

Extremes of behaviour might be justifiably called creepy or obsessed, but accessing freely available social media accounts left up by participants/tenants on RLC I would consider to be fair game.

I do not do any social media, but I am interested in astrology.    When a tenant has a birthday they reveal much information about themselves to those who care to learn.   Is this Creepy?   Or showing interest in someone else's life?