Fan Page Kelly

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Kelly
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic

Kelly doesn't seem to be having any problems keeping viewers.  On her first day she did give the paying viewers a nice and sexy masturbation set, not one but two!!....she seems to get alone with Ginger and Angelina well.  I hope all three continue to bring in the viewers now that the Warden "Serafina" is gone.8)

Frankly I love watching B1 and the relationship between Kelly and Ginger
It's exciting and very refreshing,and mostly i would like to know where will the scales finally tip,toward a nice friendship or more than that,who knows

These two very young girls play with my nerves and my emotions,and i love that,in any case,thank you girls

aside
Kelly, its a rapture to have my heart burn by your stunning body,i begging you,dont hide it,never...

giphy.gif

I guess Kelly and Ginger well have to keep B1 above water, seeing that Amalia has already headed towards the GP apartment "surly with the help of Madam Diane"....and we the viewers know what the future and out come of that's going to be.   I do think that RLC should have sent Loraine to B2 instead of sending Amalia there.  Seems most of the girls they are getting comes with a spoil package now.  From what I am seeing Kelly and Ginger shouldn't have any problems holding down B1 anyway.8)

Last night was a party night, from the chat posts Kelly's birthday.

However it didn't come to much not least since Kelly didn't make any effort. She was wearing t-shirt and knickers then, while I was scanning RLC anyway, was more interested in her phone than her housemates. She then went up to her room. A while later Ginger and Amalia went up too.

Of course we don't know what had been discussed and maybe Kelly didn't want much of a party but if so she also needs to think about what is interesting viewing since ultimately that is what fund her payments from RLC.

Comments were made that she wasn't drinking but that doesn't stop fun with the right moods and atmosphere.

2 hours ago, delta10 said:

Last night was a party night, from the chat posts Kelly's birthday.

However it didn't come to much not least since Kelly didn't make any effort. She was wearing t-shirt and knickers then, while I was scanning RLC anyway, was more interested in her phone than her housemates. She then went up to her room. A while later Giner and Amalia went up too.

Of course we don't know what had been discussed and maybe Kelly didn't want much of a party but if so she also needs to think about what is interesting viewing since ultimately that is what fund her payments from RLC.

Comments were made that she wasn't drinking but that doesn't stop fun with the right moods and atmosphere.

From what I have been seeing,  I don't think we are going to see a lot of parting and drinking out of these three....most of the drunks are at B2 and the Vacation apartment. LOL8)

• 4 years later...