Krista & Andrew

Prior to going to Mel & Serg's.

Create an account to see this content!

A & A visit.

Anna could be a UN Peace envoy. I have seen her in numerous situations where there has been volatile people,too much booze & recreationals or emotions have been high, for instance last night at Darcie's with B in tears in the bathroom.

I would love to know what this conversation was about. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that is really disappointing news. 😭
A great couple,they have brought loads of great nights and entertainment to VHtv.
They were the stars of many a party,often the catalyst to the action.

Create an account to see this content!

They always struck me as genuine people.I remember first seeing Andrew entertaining Alexandra at Darcie's place.
Then we saw them as a couple at a party at Mel & Serg's with Alexandra & Aaron.
Andrew was always considerate with any of the other women he was involved with,unlike some we have seen.
One of my fondest memories of Krista, apart from her being cute & sexy,was with Mel & Serg's again.
Serg had family visiting,Krista pretended to be Aaron's girlfriend,while Alexandra was kept out of the way.
Serg asked Krista to sing to show off his Karaoke machine to the family member.
She sang an old Scorpions track, 'Still Loving You'. She sang in English,she hit every note perfectly,the pitch,diction,vibrato,emotion etc were spot on.
Considering she hadn't warmed up,her voice was superb,and I don't mean good enough for Karaoke,I mean she has had training and you could hear it.Damn she can sing.
I sincerely wish them both well in whatever they do,and hope we see them again at parties.

And yet VHtv can't be bothered to put up their usual 'thanks & goodbye' twitter message.
Poor show VHtv,no way you should dismiss a stellar couple like these two. 🤬