Krista & Andrew

• 1 month later...

Long time no post,I am still here,and there's lots I could comment about in the hyper-sexed soap opera that is VHtv.
But time is against me,so I will just do this one for now,if you need pics,I'm sure you can find them elsewhere.😉
Andrew & Krista have a new place,and I really wanted to be upbeat & positive about it. But I expected a better place for one of the star couples of VHtv.
A place where the camera weren't badly placed,where the angles weren't shit & the the picture quality blurry! Not much to ask.
The opening night party began with the usual crew in attendance. Mel & Krista kissed,Isa & Bart started the sex in place of the absent Dom & Dan.
They took the action to the bedroom & were soon joined by Mira & Henry. Henry would really like to get to grips with Isa, (well wouldn't we all 😍),ever since the embarrassingly awkward event at Serg & Mel's.
Things were warming up nicely when Beefy Bellend 'Ante' turned up.
Naked,posturing,making his strange moans & groans, and deliberately trying to position himself so that he might force Mira or Isa to suck his dick.
Henry,of all people with his history, was disturbed by Beefy, they soon left.
They were replaced by Serg & Mel.Isa had hold of Beefy's dick,not to give him any sort of pleasure.
No she's a smart woman,she was keeping him at arms length.He decided to try & force his attention onto Mel,she did the same as Isa.
They were both keeping him away.He helped himself to a grope here & there,as he has done to all of the girls in that crew.
Most notably by terrorising Nadine,and tricking her to touch his cock as he came.
Also at Dom & Dan's where Krista was fucked by him,I think that Krista just let him get on with it so he could get it out of his system &  would leave her the fuck alone.
Anyway I digress,Bart came,Beefy repositioned himself and looked as though he was going to cum on Isa's face.
I sort of hoped that it had happened,so I could watch Bart lose it & throw Beefy through the nearest window.
Isa & Bart left the room & soon after left the building.
Beefy then turned his attentions to Mel who was giving Serg a bj.
He rubbed his cock against Mel's pussy,there were concerned looks from Serg & Mel,but she let him get away with it?
I don't know where Beefy fits into this scene? Is he a friend of Condor's. Wherever he turns up,the guys get edgy,the girls don't trust him and the party is usually ruined.
He needs to go now,before he does push his luck too far or take a liberty once too often and someone like Bart or, my money's on Dominessa,kicking the shit out him.
Unfortunately some of this can be said for Mira & Henry,when they are around,it goes to shit. They don't belong in this scene,they move in very different circles.
When are they going to go home?

8 minutes ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Henry is nothing but a sleaze and an ugly one at that. Thinks he can do what he wants, when he wants. Grabbing girls by the crotch. These parties especially by this group go the same way the majority of the time. You can pretty much tell how things are going to proceed before it happens. 

The thing with Henry is he goes after guys as well.   He has been known to bend and take one for the team.   🤣

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great couple,ever since they arrived as guests of Serg & Mel. The difference between K & A and the rest of the cool crew,Mel & Serg,Dan & Dom,Isa & Bart, etc Is that they are both secure in their 'open' relationship,whereas others just think they are 'open', when infact they are not. I could go on about this topic,and I might yet?

I adore this woman ! 😍 That will be a jinx and they'll be gone by next week! 🤣

Create an account to see this content!