Leonie & Barney

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Ceiling cam provides down blouse or down naked boobs or down butt crack. Matter of time before VHTV installs floor cams. Then we can see up skirt, up panties or up crack of the ass or up naked pussy or up the arsehole.

I'm waiting for them to develop micro drones, like tiny bees with cameras we can control and fly anywhere in the house. Think of the possibilities! lol

3 minutes ago, dave0000 said:

I'm waiting for them to develop micro drones, like tiny bees with cameras we can control and fly anywhere in the house. Think of the possibilities! lol

That would make me even more of a good but disgusting pervert. A very happy one at that though - lol. Some might think I am sick but dammit I love women and their body parts from their toenails to split-ends.

On 8/8/2019 at 1:27 AM, dave0000 said:

Cat and dog cameras would be handy at times anaw. Have been some good situations where they have had the best view. LOL