Marilyn & Martin

• StnCld316 changed the title to Marilyn & Martin, Tory & Sam
On 7/25/2019 at 10:30 PM, dave0000 said:

I emailed VHTV support about the way the thumbs are, being separate like it is, is really annoying. I suggested they put all the links on one page. They said I'm not the only one and they'll look into it.

If you mean having one thumb instead of 3 doesn't make sense. You have two couples in one apartment and makes sense to have at least two thumbs to let people know if they are both active at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

If you mean having one thumb instead of 3 doesn't make sense. You have two couples in one apartment and makes sense to have at least two thumbs to let people know if they are both active at the same time. 

Mainly what I meant was to put links to all the sections on each page. As it is right now, for instance, if your watching a bedroom and they get up and go to take a shower, you have to hunt for the thumbnail or link for that section of the house, for me at least it's kind of a pita. Especially when the thumbs are always in a different spot everyday. Just one link per section added under the ones that are there now would help that.

But what about Julia and Raul, Denisa and Alexey. They have one thumb for 2 couples, just saying.

Anyway I wish they would put in the roll over thumbs like RLC has. VHTV's UI sucks badly.

4 hours ago, dave0000 said:

Mainly what I meant was to put links to all the sections on each page. As it is right now, for instance, if your watching a bedroom and they get up and go to take a shower, you have to hunt for the thumbnail or link for that section of the house, for me at least it's kind of a pita. Especially when the thumbs are always in a different spot everyday. Just one link per section added under the ones that are there now would help that.

But what about Julia and Raul, Denisa and Alexey. They have one thumb for 2 couples, just saying.

Anyway I wish they would put in the roll over thumbs like RLC has. VHTV's UI sucks badly.

They have 3 thumbs (and if another  COV arrived it will be 4 - Happened with Wilma&Elvis/Bella&Adam/Aleksa) for the same apartment because each bedroom is "separated" from the common areas of the house. It's a management (Jeka / Stella&Stephan) decision to be like that and VH allows it

They have different realm numbers
Common areas - realm7
Marylin&Martin bedroom - realm12
Tory&Sam - realm37 
Free bedroom - realm38

Even the archive for them is separated in 3/4

I think it's totally stupid because of that detail if they move from common areas to bedroom or bedroom to common areas you have to change "apartment". 
The reason? probably because the direct income from each division, that's why all happens in each bedroom 

All the others apartments from VH only have one realm associated therefore only one thumb independently of the number of people that lives there