Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Any chance of seeing some asshole licking - PMSL, not a fucking chance.

Sorry I renewed my sub. It looks like they can't wait to get out of the apt every day. The only time they are home is to sleep, which is a minimum of 12 hours a day. And then the masturbate switcho chango is getting old. I guess that's the only way they are hanging on right now.

2 hours ago, curious101 said:

Sorry I renewed my sub. It looks like they can't wait to get out of the apt every day. The only time they are home is to sleep, which is a minimum of 12 hours a day. And then the masturbate switcho chango is getting old. I guess that's the only way they are hanging on right now.

You know, they both are good looking normal girls with nice asses and I almost daily peek in to catch some nudity or even sexy outfits but, damn, they are so predictable. Maybe I shouldn't complain since I jerk off like clockwork but they do get paid for it - lol. Figure RLC would kindly ask the boss lady to do some extra stuff with variety and more juicier.

• 2 months later...

What do you think about our beloved Leora? Well, since you asked nicely and I would refer to her body only - I would have my face so far up her ass that I would be licking clean her pussy from the inside out. She is a gorgeous woman with good curves and she likes cock and I just happen to have one ready to go - lol. To me, the only real competition that she has is Martina but I don't like the fact that she is to close to Nelly and Bogdan (I expected better of her but that's the voyeur cam life). Right or wrong whatever Leora does, her body speaks for itself and "I like very much". Just watching her move around the apartment with sexy clothes or the odd time half naked or totally naked works for me and my kind of tease. Repetitive masturbation doesn't work for me. As in baseball, Leora needs to throw a "change up" or a "curve ball" or a "slider".

If Paul visits then I hope Leora ends up with a mouth full of cock, balls and cum along with some pussy pounding. Also, I think it is time for Paul to give it to her up the ass so we can watch if she walks like she had something up her ass. She occasionally inserts a finger in her asshole so I think Paul's dick would fit nicely. For Paul's first meal at the kitchen table I think Leora should plop her cute butt on the table, spread her legs wide open so her pussy lips open up and then she should grab Paul's head against her pussy and tell him to go ahead and munch away - bon appetit. When he is done eating then he should have Leora bent over the kitchen table and give Leora his hot and ready sausage (his cock) and after some fuckin' and suckin' he can shoot his hot thick cum into her open mouth and watch her close her lips and swallow the creme de la penis (cream of the penis). Leora, if you need more suggestions and where and how to make good sexual use of Paul - I am here for you. By the way Leora, I personally would consider sloppy seconds - lol. Leora, if you like it doggie style then dougiestyle4u is my motto.

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Leora #1
  • StnCld316 unfeatured, locked and unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I, for one, would like to Thank You StnCld316 for re-opening this topic. It seems that Leora doesn't get the "traffic" in here like she used to, but it's still nice to have a place to go to discuss her.
I have mixed emotions about her living alone again. On the bright side she has gone back to masturbating almost every day again, and I LOVE IT when she does it lying askew on the bed so that her pussy is aimed perfectly for cam 10. But on the other hand it would be really nice to have another GOOD LOOKING roommate (sorry Malia fans) that not only keeps her company, but also hopefully would be a lot more into the lesbian scene than Malia was.
NOT hoping that she gets a male roommate or another "fake husband". Don't know why... I guess I'd rather just watch her bate.

I also have a question, which I'm sure has been brought up before but I'm too lazy to look lol.
Can anyone guess as to why when she bates she has to pull the towel/blanket/sheet/whatever is handy up to her pussy? I've always thought it was to block view of her asshole (which I don't mind), but when she sits doggy-style on her bed with her ass aimed towards cam 10 you can clearly see everything. so what's the point?

3 hours ago, RoadRage said:

I also have a question, which I'm sure has been brought up before but I'm too lazy to look lol.
Can anyone guess as to why when she bates she has to pull the towel/blanket/sheet/whatever is handy up to her pussy? I've always thought it was to block view of her asshole (which I don't mind), but when she sits doggy-style on her bed with her ass aimed towards cam 10 you can clearly see everything. so what's the point?

I have wondered that too. The only thing I can think of is she doesn't want to get her bed wet.