Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

Like always I do believe that RLC may have screwed up a good thing!!!!  Now that both Leora and Malia have almost given the viewers what they think they want....."they are starting to become..."sorry" Leora boring!!  Now we have to watch them hours and hours of daily laying about pretending to be into each other as ....lol...lesbians.   The so call touching and rubbing isn't something new at RLC....lol...it was introduced a few years ago by Kamila and Kristy in the now B1 apartment, and also known as the "keep the suckers waiting."  LOL   Leora has always been on the top of my list for viewing but lately has begone to drop down....watching her trying to do something so different then what she's done in the pass now sucks!!!    Surly Malia is just a pawn who really doesn't seem to get into it like some says but is learning the game but slow as hell at it.    Sorry viewers, but I would rather see both girls be as they was before the push to be really fake at something that they are weak at.   Malia's so call masturbation sets aren't really sexy at all,  and Leora's pretending to love the rubs and touching from Malia is a slow walking joke.    So now what?....how long well we have to wait until they try something sexual?...Lets hope when every that day comes it well be worth the wait!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Like always I do believe that RLC may have screwed up a good thing!!!!  Now that both Leora and Malia have almost given the viewers what they think they want....."they are starting to become..."sorry" Leora boring!!  Now we have to watch them hours and hours of daily laying about pretending to be into each other as ....lol...lesbians.   The so call touching and rubbing isn't something new at RLC....lol...it was introduced a few years ago by Kamila and Kristy in the now B1 apartment, and also known as the "keep the suckers waiting."  LOL   Leora has always been on the top of my list for viewing but lately has begone to drop down....watching her trying to do something so different then what she's done in the pass now sucks!!!    Surly Malia is just a pawn who really doesn't seem to get into it like some says but is learning the game but slow as hell at it.    Sorry viewers, but I would rather see both girls be as they was before the push to be really fake at something that they are weak at.   Malia's so call masturbation sets aren't really sexy at all,  and Leora's pretending to love the rubs and touching from Malia is a slow walking joke.    So now what?....how long well we have to wait until they try something sexual?...Lets hope when every that day comes it well be worth the wait!!!8)

Ha, I was thinking Kamila and Kristy too!! :lol:

Maybe have to wait a bit longer, either Paul is staying in the flat upstairs/next door or Leora's looking to get some with one of her neighbours, been watching extensively for the last few days as I'm bored shitless and she has been phoning somebody, going out on both balcony's half naked, they went out this morning with barely anything on for a few minutes, Leora's been false laughing and giggling about something, she's just got dolled up again, washed her puss and is constantly looking out her bedroom balcony, she's definitely up to something!

2 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

And look how many wasted time and money on them. I would bet some of the same suckers are watching these two. 

I will gladly take 'real" lesbians over "fake" lesbians any day. Would think that the RLC suckers would gladly prefer a "blowup" doll over a "real" sexually active woman. The suckers probably wouldn't know what to do with a real woman or real lesbian FFS (the chatters are all talk). I think most of the female RLC tenants are lost souls and pretty much stumble through life.

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I will gladly take 'real" lesbians over "fake" lesbians any day. Would think that the RLC suckers would gladly prefer a "blowup" doll over a "real" sexually active woman. The suckers probably wouldn't know what to do with a real woman or real lesbian FFS (the chatters are all talk). I think most of the female RLC tenants are lost souls and pretty much stumble through life.

The "fake" shit is just an easy way to make money. Wasn't for the money, how many would be doing it. Very little. 

12 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

The "fake" shit is just an easy way to make money. Wasn't for the money, how many would be doing it. Very little. 

In the days of the original RLC there was nothing fake or shows put on - only real people living real lives. Sure at times it was boring but the chance to catch something good by being a real voyeur to the tenants was the true thrill. No performances for the cams as if the cams were not there just like being a fly on the wall jerking off as you watch the female moving around the apartment (with her clothes on, skimpy sexy outfit, half naked or totally naked). Or just like standing at the outside window peeking in and watching the tenant's movements. Obviously, back then having an apartment and expenses paid was sufficient for the tenants. RLC greed mixed in with tenants greed for big money has ruined the plot which was "real life voyeurism". Today, with respect to RLC and their recruits - even seeing the girl naked is not a thrill. It is all about "real life fakism".

The act of being involved in a conversation or situation with one or more people in which they are being fake, , unreal, , and/or  regarding a person or a personal attribute.
I can see  is a lot of fakism  in that house and I'm ready to  them.

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In the days of the original RLC there was nothing fake or shows put on - only real people living real lives. Sure at times it was boring but the chance to catch something good by being a real voyeur to the tenants was the true thrill. No performances for the cams as if the cams were not there just like being a fly on the wall jerking off as you watch the female moving around the apartment (with her clothes on, skimpy sexy outfit, half naked or totally naked). Or just like standing at the outside window peeking in and watching the tenant's movements. Obviously, back then having an apartment and expenses paid was sufficient for the tenants. RLC greed mixed in with tenants greed for big money has ruined the plot which was "real life voyeurism". Today, with respect to RLC and their recruits - even seeing the girl naked is not a thrill. It is all about "real life fakism".

The act of being involved in a conversation or situation with one or more people in which they are being fake, , unreal, , and/or  regarding a person or a personal attribute.
I can see  is a lot of fakism  in that house and I'm ready to  them.

You'll be awhile confronting them. It's  4,166 miles or 6 704 kilometers.  Besides all flights have been suspended into Prague.  :D

On 12/29/2019 at 9:22 PM, gilbert said:

Paul is back. Nice to see young couples stick together in this day and age. They seem  loyal to one another . Respect. There is one question remaining, where's their hyper dog?

Paul found out working for the rent was hard so go live off of Leora's talents

Even though I still view her sexy ass..."Leora's name was famous for a few days in the Chat Room...which is hard if your not a Barc-GO-GO girl,  but she and Malia didn't last long"...I sure if she and Malia would have had their day as acting Lesbians they would still be the talk of the year. LOL ...."Maybe RLC should have sent them both to the GP apartment for some schooling on "how to be a fake lesbian" before attempting to try to change them.   Neither Leora or Malia wasn't as brave as Bonnie and Alexandria of the B3 apartment....or they just may have wanted to keep their self respect as a women!!!   I guess we well have to wait and see what other brilliant ideas RLC well come up with next with these two.8)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Leora and Malia are working tonight....on another night of repeats and boring hugging and rubbing each others ass's until their skin peels. LOL   They are starting to remind of me two panda bears trying to keep each other warm in the winter months. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

I thoroughly enjoyed the drunken couch masturbation the other night.

(Maybe taking Marilyn Manson off auto repeat would've been nice though.)

Even events like that would get boring if they do them every night, so a few days of doing nothing in between is OK in my book. I remember the days in the old apartment where Leora would wait for Paul to leave or go to sleep to sneak in a fap session, the randomness kind of made it special, for me that made it a bit more exciting. Except when you see in the previews you missed one. :( 

But to be honest, the late night cuddling sessions just don't do anything for me and I find myself looking elsewhere.

39 minutes ago, dave0000 said:

I thoroughly enjoyed the drunken couch masturbation the other night.

(Maybe taking Marilyn Manson off auto repeat would've been nice though.)

Even events like that would get boring if they do them every night, so a few days of doing nothing in between is OK in my book. I remember the days in the old apartment where Leora would wait for Paul to leave or go to sleep to sneak in a fap session, the randomness kind of made it special, for me that made it a bit more exciting. Except when you see in the previews you missed one. :(

But to be honest, the late night cuddling sessions just don't do anything for me and I find myself looking elsewhere.

I agree with you 100%, there show has become beyond boring!!!  Now is the time for someone from RLC to let them know that!!!...."they look like two conjoined twins cleaning out dingleberries from each others ass every night."8) LOL