Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As a male, I think I am more of a lesbian than these two "pretenders". At least when I fantasize about what I would do if I was a horny bitch of a woman that my "visuals" are so real that I get so hard and cum so good - oooh aaaahhh yes yes yes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! - lol. What a fuckin' farce and a big bunch of bullshit coming from "the show" and all the commenters who want to see Leora bury her tongue deep in another girl's pussy and asshole. If a strapon dildo was used it would only end up in a mouth - WOW!!!!!!!! - so exciting - LMFAO.  Dream on FFS. Pussy munching, asshole licking and deep tongue kissing are all part of my own deep wannabe lesbian fantasies. Leora is and always will be only a cocksucker and cum swallower. How do you like that Leora - TRUTH or DARE?

correct stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

A lot of members don't like to read it, but Leora doesn't have to do all that wild shit that some of these ladies do in order to gain members and I am sure she knows it.  She probably get a kick out of reading the dumb shit that some of these "Barc-girls" do to get attention.  Since Malia has been there, Leora's shows has been cut down some what, but she still manage to get off....even for us.  Leora has an easy job...but I don't think Lesbian is going to be one of them.  Malia is a teaser and that's all!!!   Malia may have been added on just to give Leora some company, after all Paul and the Dog aren't around...but I am sure she see's them off cam.  Both Leora and Malia are playing the game well..."their the hooks and we are the fish." LOL  Leora well always be the Queen like it or not, and she well always be viewed no matter how many says she is boring!!!...."hell she can sit on my face any day.....and night, one thing for sure "her ass haven't been shared from apartment to apartment like some!!!" LOL8)

On 4/8/2020 at 7:05 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Leora doesn't have to do all that wild shit that some of these ladies do in order to gain members and I am sure she knows it.  She probably get a kick out of reading the dumb shit that some of these "Barc-girls" do to get attention. 

On 4/8/2020 at 7:05 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Both Leora and Malia are playing the game well...

THAT'S IT IN A NUTSHELL!! You're right, she doesn't have to do it , and Malia clearly doesn't have any interest in it anyway. SO WHY HAVE THEY STARTED FAKE TEASE SHOWS LIKE THE BARCAS & KRV?? That's the important question. Leora will always have a core fan base, she will always have a good view count, so who has suggested that they should now act like the other apartments? Because since they have, you can't deny that it has hurt her/both of their reputations, now that more and more people see it as a fake tease show. They didn't have to do it, but still did. And personally i don't find it interesting, knowing it's just clickbait.

7 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

THAT'S IT IN A NUTSHELL!! You're right, she doesn't have to do it , and Malia clearly doesn't have any interest in it anyway. SO WHY HAVE THEY STARTED TEASE SHOWS LIKE THE BARCAS & KRV?? That's the important question. Leora will always have a core fan base, she will always have a good view count, so who has suggested that they should now act like the other apartments? Because since they have, you can't deny that it has hurt her/both of their reputations, now that more and more people see it as a fake tease show. They didn't have to do it, but still did. And personally i don't find it interesting, knowing it's just clickbait.

I agree!!! "but like all the RLC apartments...the tease shows are probably being pushed by the money making leaders, and most likely they are losing big money now due to this Virus."  Remember, a lot of people are out of work and doesn't have any kind of other income coming in...."would you feed your family or feed a web site first?"  I could be wrong!!!!!8)

On 4/8/2020 at 4:25 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree!!! "but like all the RLC apartments...the tease shows are probably being pushed by the money making leaders, and most likely they are losing big money now due to this Virus."  Remember, a lot of people are out of work and doesn't have any kind of other income coming in...."would you feed your family or feed a web site first?"  I could be wrong!!!!!8)

An excellent point about the virus and one i admit i'd never thought of. The subscription is a dent in anyone's budget right now, so yes, it may be playing a part. However, i feel that the surge of VH has played more of a role in why RLC have moved to regular shows in virtually all apartments. They look like they are having to catch up having fallen behind. But when you know someone who has been there for literally years, and their relationship/ situation with the other person, and suddenly they start to act like the others, you know immediately that it's a sham. I personally can't watch anyone who i know is being fake - As a result, there are fewer places to watch these days! But i still think they are 2 good looking and nice girls, i've nothing against them at all.

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

An excellent point about the virus and one i admit i'd never thought of. The subscription is a dent in anyone's budget right now, so yes, it may be playing a part. However, i feel that the surge of VH has played more of a role in why RLC have moved to regular shows in virtually all apartments. They look like they are having to catch up having fallen behind. But when you know someone who has been there for literally years, and their relationship/ situation with the other person, and suddenly they start to act like the others, you know immediately that it's a sham. I personally can't watch anyone who i know is being fake - As a result, there are fewer places to watch these days! And as far as your last point goes, judging from comments some of the more rabid followers she has make, i wouldn't be certain which they'd chose!!

After spending 5 yrs of my money on RLC, I have seen it go from good to bad, and even before this Virus started it was getting worse.  I don't blame it on the workers, but the piss poor management and their wanna be sellers who come in and more less at like members but talk about these girls as though they where street pimps.  Some fake members only show up when certain girls show up...once these girls leave they leave, the whole site is full if shit.  I give workers like Leora and Malia and a few in the regular apartments respect for not acting like whores for that extra buck, surly there is a lot of fake and well scripted crap going on, and I think members are tired of the same thing and want to try their money out else where.  I also think that now is the time for RLC to start handing out gifts as in giving members extra days on their members ships in order to keep what little they have.  Me if I am going to continue to waste my money it's going to be on VHTV "more apartments, less scripted, and I don't really know a dam thing about them workers personal lives.   "Dam you see what Leora has started." LOL8)

On 4/8/2020 at 7:50 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

After spending 5 yrs of my money on RLC, I have seen it go from good to bad, and even before this Virus started it was getting worse.  I don't blame it on the workers, but the piss poor management and their wanna be sellers who come in and more less at like members but talk about these girls as though they where street pimps.  Some fake members only show up when certain girls show up...once these girls leave they leave, the whole site is full if shit.  I give workers like Leora and Malia and a few in the regular apartments respect for not acting like whores for that extra buck, surly there is a lot of fake and well scripted crap going on, and I think members are tired of the same thing and want to try their money out else where.  I also think that now is the time for RLC to start handing out gifts as in giving members extra days on their members ships in order to keep what little they have.  Me if I am going to continue to waste my money it's going to be on VHTV "more apartments, less scripted, and I don't really know a dam thing about them workers personal lives.   "Dam you see what Leora has started." LOL8)

I think the simple reason for the 'Change' in the last couple of years was when management decided to give a general diktat to employees that most people don't want to see 'Real Life' anymore, the real money is in pure sex. So this will explain 1) The opening of more Barcas, 2) The extra marital behavior of M&S, E&S, J&D with regular sent over 'Friends', 3) The ridiculous inclusion of Viola with a couple simply and only to have group sex, and 4) Whatever the heck the 'Hakeem' situation is meant to be. People basically demanded sex on tap and have been given it. They don't want to see someone going to work, coming home, eating, watching tv and then maybe getting down to it anymore. They only want the last bit. day in day out. And this means having people do it when in normal circumstances they wouldn't - Hence the very obvious fake shows! But when Leora and Malia started with planned tease shows, what hope is there left for any reality in the future? None.

It's now just a copy chaturbate or mfc, but you get to see them eat and sleep as well.

Who knows or cares what hes keen on...he doesnt seem to mind his? woman fucking herself for strangers with bigger and bigger dildos ( thank you Leora) does he? She needs a hung stud to fuck her silly ...just ask her ! And the " looks" would increase 300%

3 minutes ago, wde22 said:

For those of you who like lesbian/bi action there is plenty here....many of us here like to see attractive girls with hot bodies getting fucked...most of that seems to have migrated away....not worth $44 monthly for sure

Yes indeed!!!! "plenty of fake ass lesbian shows/and lots of fake ass bi action....right here." LOL   The girls have hot bodies, but you can tell the ones who use's them on the streets too.  As for as its not worth $44 monthly any more, I agree with you 100%.8)

21 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Definitely not the same woman. I remember who you mean, tall thin girl with dark hair, but no, Malia isn't her.

Ok, do you have any pictures to certify is not her. maybe the administration can help us. Just a hint. 

17 minutes ago, kat said:

Ok, do you have any pictures to certify is not her. maybe the administration can help us. Just a hint. 

I don't have any pictures of any rlc person sorry. And if it was her, it would have been mentioned by many others on both forums by now. I can't prove it but it's not the same as Doe Eyes girlfriend.