Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

On 10/26/2019 at 11:40 PM, Olzen said:

If RLC really is watching, I'd like to suggest a more warm white light bulb in the guest room. Something more complementary to the colors of the furniture and floorboards. That accentuates Leoras skin tone as well.

Thanks in advance.

??? I can't help with that but, coloured lights and candles are a trick many tennants have learnt. Coloured lights like Linda and Tibor act as a means of censorship? Many at the Barca places seem to have realised candles do the same, as they stuff up the cams. Cams keep switching between normal and night vision. Have to give them credit for inginuity. I don't watch Leora much but she's not one who hides behind cam trickery? Warm light, cold light, no light, she will still go through the process. I'm not sure the decor and how the light accentuates it, is of much concern to many people? 

Like always Leora looks great,  she just did a very sexy masturbation set.  I like Leora because she never has to be drunk or get high to do anything for viewers, and she doesn't share her ass and pussy with any and everybody for points.  Maybe on day we well get a girl to girl show....."then again she's doing fine all by herself for now." LOL8)

14 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Like always Leora looks great,  she just did a very sexy masturbation set.  I like Leora because she never has to be drunk or get high to do anything for viewers, and she doesn't share her ass and pussy with any and everybody for points.  Maybe on day we well get a girl to girl show....."then again she's doing fine all by herself for now." LOL8)

She is faithful to Paul, on cam, and one has to respect that. I would still love to see her in one of the Barca places. She could teach them a few things about what we want and, in return, they could show her there is more to life than the solitary life she seems to live with Paul. B2, Gina, the twins and Leora. Could be a disaster or a lot of fun? 

17 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Leora, looking very sexy tonight.  Dam she has always been able to put on a good show just by looking good and sexy.8)

Who is the woman she talks to every day on the computer while showing her pussy the whole time? You think it's her mom?

17 minutes ago, Alittle said:

HA HAHAHAHAHAH...Pro? HAHAHAHHAH!!!!!  Pro my ass. That is fucking hilarious!!!! She is pathetic as much as the Barca twats. 

I dare you talk about the queen Leora that way!!!...lol...."she gets more viewers then any tenant on site and seems to be more popular"...how else would they know what she does on a daily basis!!!! LOL8)

The Queen!!! Who is still alone in an apartment made for 4, does keep my attention daily.  I wonder if she well ever get Paul or even her dog to come and visit the viewers on cam....."surly she is not just giving us great masturbation sets.........with out some dick off cam." LOL8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

The Queen!!! Who is still alone in an apartment made for 4, does keep my attention daily.  I wonder if she well ever get Paul or even her dog to come and visit the viewers on cam....."surly she is not just giving us great masturbation sets.........with out some dick off cam." LOL8)

I would think she'd be heading back home by Christmas.  She not the type that would just upend and leave her Family behind in the joyous of times just to flaunt her ass on cam for a bunch of perverts.

You only have 1 Family.  Cherish them while they are still living.  Ignore them and you'll never what you had until after it's gone.